Updated on Friday, September 27, 2019
As the need for recovering iPhone data grows, more and more iPhone users are seeking the best iPhone data recovery software for recovering their iPhone files. However, how can we tell which is the best software for us? Here are several iPhone data recovering tools displayed on the web. Let me introduce them by comparing their pros and cons.
1. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery (Recommended)
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is developed by FonePaw which provides useful data retrieving software for not only iPhone users but also iPad, iPod, and even Android users.
1. It supports the latest iPhone/iPad/iPod, such as iPhone 11, iPhone XS/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus and iPad Pro/Air.
2. Contacts, Messages, iMessages, WhatsApp, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari Bookmark, Videos, Camera Roll, App Photos and more data are recoverable with this powerful program.
3. Three different recovering modes are provided: Recover from iDevice Directly, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup.
4. Selectively recover specific files as you wish.
5. View iTunes backup files before recovering.
6. User-friendly interface with clear buttons.
7. Save time by skipping scanning existing files.
1. The size of the app is a little large.
2. You should wait for a while when its scanning for your files.
"Ever wish you could recover lost photos, voice mail or text messages from your iPhone? Or just save those hilarious texts from grandma? FonePaw has you covered with its splendid, easy to use and surprisingly powerful iPhone Data Recovery program for Mac and PC…"
By Dave Taylor
"iPhone Data Recovery is an easy to use utility that could save your bacon if you've lost precious data from an iOS device."
By Adam Oram
2. WinAVI iPhone Data Recovery
WinAVI iPhone Data Recovery is also a useful iPhone data recovery software that helps retrieving deleted files.
1. The process to restore iPhone lost data is really smooth with the simple clicks on the interface.
2. Messages can be exported to .xml file if you like.
3. You are allowed to directly send contacts on vCard file.
1. This software does't support iPhone 5s/5c/5.
2. It hasn't been updated for long.
3.Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
Tenorshare is another iPhone data recovering brand that helps us restore iPhone files such as contacts, messages, SMS attachments, Safari history, calendar, notes, reminders, photos from Camera Roll/Photo Stream and more.
1. Supports a large range of iPhone devices including iPhone 11/X/8/7/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c and even iPhone 3GS/3G and the lower version.
2. Allow us to retrieve Tango, Viber Call, Viber Message and App Document and more app data.
3. You can choose the output format that you like and choose the export location as you wish.
It's a pity that you can't preview file before recovery and choose all the data you want in one click.
4.iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
iMyFone provides us with an iPhone data recovery tool to saves mobile files for iPhone/iPad/iPod users with simple clicks.
1. There are both free and pro versions provided for iOS users. You can only preview the deleted data on the free trial version.
2. Provide Smart Recovery mode to make it easier to recover data from iOS devices.
3. You can choose to "Only display deleted items".
1. If you want to save deleted videos, photos, iMessages and Camera Roll from your iPhone 6/7/8/X/11, and more, you have to purchase for the pro version.
2. Though there are many different files supported by the program, some app data and game records are not recoverable on iMyfone D-Back.
5. WonderShare Dr. Fone
WonderShare Dr. Fone is another well-known company that provides different types of software for smartphones. Take iOS Data Recovery as example, it’s user-friendly software to help to get back your iPhone lost files. Here are some pros and cons.
1. It helps to retrieve iPhone over 16 data types that get lost because of different reasons.
2. The interface is clear enough for green hands to understand and you can manually choose the data types you would like to scan to save time.
1. The price is a little high when compared with other iPhone data recovering software.
6. iMobie Phone Rescue
Here comes to the last program I'd love to share with you today - iMobie Phone Rescue. It's the useful iPhone data recovery tool that helps iPhone users restore deleted almost every iOS devices including iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7 and the previous.
1. iMobie Phone Rescue helps to recover over 22 different data types to restore deleted iPhone files.
2. Directly recovering from iPhone, restoring from iTunes backup and restoring from iCloud backup are all supported.
3. Save messages, call history, and more to HTML format and copy them to clipboard.
One of the shortcomings of it gets slow when we have our device scanned.
iPhone Data Recovery Comparison
Three Recovery Mode
Preview before Recovery
Latest iPhone Devices
Supports 12+ Data Types
|About 19 Types||√||√||√||√|
Have you decided which is the best iPhone data recovery software for you now? Even though these iPhone recovering software can all recover iPhone files, there is the difference between iPhone data recovery software. Take FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, for example, though it is high on price, it has the intuitive user-friendly interface and the professional consultant team which helps you solve your problem as soon as possible. Hope this helps you choose the most suitable software for you.