FonePaw always solemnly promises to protect the privacy of users. The following statement aims to disclose the web privacy policies related to FonePaw and try to answer the questions like:
- 1. Information Collected
- In some cases, FonePaw may require you to provide personal information, such as your name, address, E-mail, etc. We won't share your personal E-mail, Contact Number, and Name with any third party.
- 2. Use of Collected Information
- What personal information do we collect? You may be worried that if we use your personal information to any other website.
So we promise that only in terms of the contract or pay the bill when it is essential to do with your permission to acquire,
collect and use your personal details.
The purpose of collecting information is to customers who can use the products from FonePaw at will. And of course your details will also be an important support for us going on. When you find that some users of FonePaw improperly collect or use your or other's privacy information, please send Email to us as soon as possible.
- You authorize or agree to disclose it;
- In order to protect the legitimate interests and rights of FonePaw or the security and interests of publics in case of an emergency;
- According to the requirements of the law or authoritative department, we will provide your personal information;
- As part of the settlement regulations from service's terms of FonePaw, or we will disclose your details if necessary.
- 3. About Cookies
- As using cookies, FonePaw can provide you with simple and personalized experience of internet. Cookies are small data files that FonePaw can recognize you when you come back to FonePaw and offer valuable and customized service for you.
We gather the technologies and information without any personal details then automatically save them in log files, which include Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and so forth. Customers are allowed to delete related cookies optionally. However, before that, you should finish the order information when you back to FonePaw website again. FonePaw will not disclose your individual information to any website or make any profit.
- 4. Security Procedure
- We try to implement safety measures through various practical industrial standard for preventing the loss, misuse, manipulation and so forth of significant information we have.
Please remember that all of the information you transferred or disclosed may be used and collected by others, or be illegal intercepted by third party. Any of data transmission over the internet can't be absolutely guaranteed. But we still try our best to protect any transferring data of you.
- 5. Data Analytics
- FonePaw will use integrated report of a third party and analysis tool to know the behavior of users and improve customer experience on the website. Once you using the contents of website, that means you content to transmit such information to FonePaw. But we promise that all of your personal information will not be disclosed or sold to any third party and organization.
- 6. Your Rights
- You are supported to contact us anytime:
- To verify whether we grasp your personal information, or access to such privacy information.
- To require us to modify any inaccurate personal information.
- To inquire for some policies and terms related to personal identity or your personal information that you submit.
- 7. Modifications
Last update: September, 2014