You may suffer data loss when the Android system crashes or when you mistakenly delete something on your devices. To avoid this trouble, Samsung offers cloud backup services to help keep your data from being lost in such situations. However, when the official still fails to support the backup of specific data, you will need other Samsung data recovery software to help.
We have prepared the 6 best recommended Samsung data recovery software in this article. You can download and use any one of them on your Samsung devices to help retrieve your lost data. Now, let's see the recommendations immediately!
What Makes the Best Samsung Data Recovery Software for Android?
Data recovery is a necessary thing. We included the following as reference criteria in the selection:
- 💾Android Data Recovery Capability
- ✅Success Rate in Data Recovery
- 📱Compatibility with Samsung Devices
- 👀Security & Privacy Protection
The more types of content the recovery software can find and recover, the more powerful it can be.
Based on our tests, whether the software can scan out and recover a relatively great number of deleted Android files.
Because Samsung has released too many device models on the market, the recovery software that can be compatible with more Samsung devices can help more Samsung users to recover data on the devices easily.
While the recovery software is able to access your device data and files, whether it can protect them safely is also an important point to consider before starting to use it.
When you know about some basic features related to choosing reliable Samsung data recovery software, you can keep reading to choose one of the following 6 best recommended tools to recover lost data on your Samsung devices. Based on the things you care about the most, compare them and select the best choice.
|FonePaw Android Data Recovery||Easily recovering various files (messages, photos, contacts, WhatsApp, etc) from Samsung devices with a high success rate|
|EaseUs MobiSaver||Recovering multiple types of files(no support for call logs and Whatsapp)|
|Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)||Recovering data from Android phones including broken Androids|
|Tenorshare UltData for Android||Recovering deleted Android files without root|
|PhoneRescue for Android||Recover deleted data directly back to the Android phone|
|iSkySoft Recoverit Data Recovery||Extracting data from broken phones|
6 Best Android Data Recovery Software for Samsung
FonePaw Android Data Recovery provides a distinguished experience in assisting users to recover lost data on Samsung devices. It is compatible with almost all Samsung devices, from your mom's old Galaxy S7 to the new Galaxy S22.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery offers three major modes: Recover from Samsung devices' internal memory, SD card, and SIM card. No matter how you lose the data, like getting your Samsung devices broken, suffering a system update failure, or just deleting the data by accident, the program is able to scan, recover, and extract your data in various formats to bring it back with ease.
More conveniently, FonePaw Android Data Recovery supports personalized recovery, as you can choose to only recover deleted Samsung photos or text messages if you don't need all the data/files. FonePaw Android Data Recovery will give you a preview of the data before processing the recovery so that you can double-check the important data to be recovered.
- User-friendly UI and three easy recovery modes
- Scans more than 1000+ deleted data at a quick speed
- Extracts 100+ types of lost data under different scenarios
- Compatible with almost all Samsung devices
- High success rate in processing data recovery
- Provides preview of the deleted file before recovery
- Free trial comes with limitations in software usage
- Cannot only save the recovered data to computer
💡 System Requirements:
|Supported Device Models|
|Text||Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Message Attachment, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments|
|Media||Photos, Videos, Audios|
|Documents||DOC, XLS, PPT, PDFs, HTML, ZIP, RAR|
📌 How to Recover Samsung Data Using FonePaw Android Data Recovery
Step 1. Install FonePaw and Connect Your Samsung Device to Computer
Install and launch FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your Windows PC/Mac, then connect your Samsung device to your computer with a USB cable. Remember to turn on USB debugging on your phone, thus FonePaw Android Data Recovery will detect your device and recognize it.
Step 2. Select Data to Scan
When your Samsung device is connected with FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you can choose the data you want to recover for scanning. Be aware to keep your Samsung device at least 20% charged.
Step 3. Recover Data on Samsung Device
After the scanning, FonePaw Android Data Recovery will offer you a preview of the deleted data to choose to recover. Just select the data and files you want to retrieve on your Samsung device. By clicking the "Recover" button, they will be recovered on the device successfully.
EaseUs MobiSaver is another easy-to-use Samsung data recovery software, which helps Samsung users to easily recover lost data, including contacts, SMS messages, videos, audio, photos, etc. with very easy steps.
No matter in what situations you lose the data, like devices being attacked by a virus, or you have deleted the data by accident, EaseUs MobiSaver can help you scan the deleted data and recover it directly. With EaseUs MobiSaver, you no longer need to worry about losing any important information stored on Samsung devices suddenly.
- Offers fast speed to scan Samsung devices and recovers data for you
- Offers the friendly UI so that people only need simple steps to recover data
- The software is 100% safe and will strongly protect your privacy
- Offers real-time notice to let you know about the changes of your data in time
- Sometimes the data recovery will be corrupted
- The recovery success rate is not high
- Doesn't support recovering call logs, Whatsapp & Whatsapp Attachments
- You will face limitations while using the software for free
- Only available for Windows
Another reliable data recovery software for Samsung devices should be Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). This software offers a simple interface with full functions, helping you to recover data on Samsung devices, and also manage the devices easily with other helpful tools.
Dr.Fone Data Recovery processes all your data locally so that you don't need to worry about privacy leaking at all. Like FonePaw Android Data Recovery, the software can also scan many different file types and then help you recover them on Samsung devices easily.
- Supports most Samsung devices
- Recovers various types of files
- Supports to recover data that is lost under different conditions
- Recovers data from internal storage, broken devices, and SD card easily
- Works without getting your devices rooted
- The setup wizard of the software is more complicated than other software
- The software is not free at all
- Not only fails to scan Whatsapp data, but also causes Whatsapp not to work properly
To recover data on Samsung devices, Tenorshare UltData for Android is another software you can trust. It is compatible with many Samsung devices, and also supports scanning many types of data saved on the devices to process data recovery.
With a simple UI, you will find Tenorshare UltData for Android quite easy to use. At the same time, the software also works with quick speed to process the data scanning and recovering steps without wasting much time. Tenorshare UltData for Android also keeps quite a high success rate in processing data recovery under different scenarios. You can easily recover most of the deleted data from Samsung devices safely with it, especially the media files.
- Offers high success rate to recover data on Samsung and other devices
- Allows to recover lost data because of different data-losing scenarios
- Supports to recover different types of data easily
- The software is 100% safe to use
- The supported types of data are a little limited
- Risk of data loss in recovering Whatsapp & attachments
- The free version has limitations while using
PhoneRescue for Android is another reliable software to recover data on Samsung devices easily and safely. The software will protect data privacy, at the same time, help you recover the data with a high success rate.
No matter how you lose your data, PhoneRescue for Android will detect and process the recovery at a fast speed. Plus, PhoneRescue for Android is compatible with many popular Samsung devices on the market. You can recover the commonly-used files with it in just a few clicks.
- Offers quite a simple UI for easy operation
- Provides quite quick speed to process the data recovery
- Supports many popular Samsung devices on the market
- Processes data recovery at a high success rate
- Offers 100% safe function to protect data privacy
- Supports very limited data types
- You need to pay for full functions
- Sometimes the software would get stuck
The last recommended Samsung data recovery software is iSkySoft Recoverit Data Recovery. This powerful data recovery program can also help to solve the sudden data loss happening under 500+ scenarios on your Samsung devices. The software is powerful enough to scan and recover 1000+ file types so that you don't need to worry about mistakenly deleting or damaging any important data on Samsung devices suddenly.
For some types of data that Samsung cloud backup service fails to support the recovery, such as video recovery or corrupted video repair, iSkySoft Recoverit Data Recovery can offer easy help to you. You only need to follow the instructions and process several easy clicks, then the data can be recovered within a short time.
- Offers preview before starting to recover data
- Provides data recovery in 100% safe condition
- Supports the most popular Samsung models
- The software is not totally free
- It doesn't support many Android devices and file types actually
- The recovery success rate is not as high as other competitors
1. How can Android data recovery software restore deleted data from Samsung?
When you delete data on Android devices, the files are still stored in the same spot on your devices, but marked as 0 memory usage. When the spot is used to store new data, the deleted one will be overwritten and then removed from your Android device forever.
Therefore, Android data recovery software can access this deleted data and recover it before it is overwritten by the new files. In other words, when your data is lost, immediately processing the data recovery can increase the success rate.
2. Can Samsung backup and restore data from itself?
Samsung has provided users with the Samsung Cloud service to back up data and files, including Call logs, Clocks, Apps, Calendars, Messages, Contacts, Home screens, Settings, Voice Recorder, and Samsung Daily. By turning on this function, you can directly transfer the data to save on Samsung Cloud. When any of the data suddenly gets lost, you can directly go to Samsung Cloud and recover it directly.
When some types of data can't be backed up to Samsung Cloud, but you lose it suddenly, you will need extra professional Android data recovery software such as FonePaw to help.
Losing important data on Samsung devices could be a disturbing problem. Having a Samsung data recovery software ready to help is a good idea to deal with data loss. In this article, the 6 best-recommended software are introduced to you. Simply compare them and select the best choice to prepare to solve a sudden data loss on your Samsung devices from now on.