How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone
MP3, as the commonly used digital audio coding format, can store and stream audio files like music, audio books, podcasts, concerts, recordings, lectures, etc. You can listen to various MP3 files from iTunes Store, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Napster and more, or you can download MP3s on PC and then copy them to iPhone.
Here are two approaches to put MP3 on iPhone. The first one is using iTunes to sync music from iTunes to iPhone. The second way is trying FonePaw iOS Transfer. If you prefer not to get the iTunes involved, you can directly use the iPhone music transfer program.
- Part 1: How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone with FonePaw iOS Transfer
- Part 2: How to Copy MP3 to iPhone with iTunes
- iOS Transfer VS iTunes: Which is the Better Transferring Tool?
Step 1. Download and install FonePaw iOS Transfer on PC/Mac
Download the free trial version and install it on your computer. Then launch it directly.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to PC/Mac
Connect your iPhone to computer. When the iPhone is attached successfully, you will see a series of file types in the left column.
Step 3. Put MP3 Files on iPhone
In iPhone, Music, Audio Books and Podcasts are saved in the form of .mp3. To transfer Music, Audio Books or Podcasts from computer to iPhone, click "Media", choose "All", and click "Add" to copy MP3 files to iPhone.
You are all set. Now you can enjoy the MP3 files on your iPhone. Please note that FonePaw iOS Transfer can not only manage iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, but also iPad Pro, iPad Air 3/2, iPad mini 4/3, iPod touch 6/5 and more.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes.
2. Drag the MP3 files into iTunes window.
3. Click on your iPhone's icon in the upper- left corner of iTunes window.
4. Choose "Music" tab and click the checkbox of "Sync Music".
5. Click "Sync" button in the lower-right corner of the Music window.
You may swing between FonePaw iOS Transfer and iTunes. Let's compare these two tool in transferring MP3 files between iPhone and PC and help you make the decision.
Supported MP3 Files
Purchased items only
Is this helpful?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iDevice to PC
- Copy from PC to iDevice
- Switch to New Device
- Sync iPhone to New PC
- Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Music from iPhone to iPhone
- Backup iDevice