"Hello, does anybody know that it is possible to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6? Yesterday, I make a video at random and I wanted to delete it. So I swiped my finger across the first entry in my video folder and hit Delete. But I saw the same video, still there, and I realized that I deleted the wrong one, now I need to retrieve my important video, please help!"
Though iPhone is not a professional video device, it is the most popular camera around the world. Continuous autofocus while shooting video, new native time-lapse capabilities, optical image stabilization, and record slow-mo video at both 120fps and 240fps and more are all super features of iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6s. And with iPhone 7/7 Plus, the camera is added more light flicker sensor, OIS feature, dual cameras. We use our iPhone as a camera to record videos more frequently than ever before. However, it is also more possible that we may lose or delete our previous videos carelessly. There comes a question: how to recover videos form iPhone?
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery supports recovering deleted videos on iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4 directly or from iTunes backup. Apart from videos, it can also retrieve contacts, call logs, messages, photos, notes, etc.
- Solution 1: Directly Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- Solution 2: Extract iTunes Backup and Recover Videos for iPhone
- Solution 3: Recover Videos for iPhone from iCloud Backup Files
- Video Tips：How to Shoot Better Video With iOS 10
Please download the trial version below to recover your deleted video on iPhone.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer
Attach your iPhone to the computer. When your iPhone is recognized, choose "Recover from an iOS Device".
Step 2: Click "Start Scan"
Click "Start Scan", the software will scan the data on your iPhone automatically.
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted videos from iPhone
When all data is displaying on the windows, please select "Camera Roll" or "Photo Stream" to preview your videos. You can preview photos before recovery, but videos can't be viewed unless you recover them to your computer. Therefore, you can turn on "Only displayed the deleted items" and mark down all items to recover them by clicking the button at the right bottom.
Step 1: Choose the iTunes backup for videos
After running the program on your computer, choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" option and choose the right iTunes backup to extract it.
Step 2: Preview and recover deleted videos from iTunes
Once "Start Scan" is clicked, the software will scan your backup files. After scanning, the program will list all the iTunes backups in front of you. Click "Camera Roll" and choose to show by "Videos". You can find all you've captured video here, including the deleted one. Mark down those you want back and click "Recover".
Step 1: Sign in iCloud Account with Your Apple ID
Go running the program on computer after installing, choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" option and enter the iCloud account with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Download one of iCloud backup files you need
Just click "Start Scan", the software will scan your backup files automatically. After scanning, all the iCloud backups will be listed in main interface. Download one of iCloud backup files you need.
Step 3: Preview the video files and start to recover them
Then click "Recover" to save the files on the folder of computer.
With this detailed guidance and FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, no matter how despair your situations turn out, you can try to retrieve deleted videos from iPhone. This software also can be applied to recover deleted photos from iPhone.
To take better video with iPhone running on iOS 10. You should be familiar with the following operations:
1. To change resolution/frame rate, head to "Settings" > "Photos&Camera" > "Record video" and adjust to the resolution/frame rate to the one you like. Now iPhone can support shooting 4K video at 37 fps.
2. To switch to Slo-Mo mode, on Camera app, swipe the screen to Slo-Mo mode and then begin to shoot the video. Moreover, after the video is done, you may oepn it on "Photos" app and edit the speed point of the video. This mode can create special effect when shooting objects moving in high speed.
3. To shoot better time-lapse video, switch to the time lapse mode and begin to shoot. The longer video you take, the better time-lapse effect it create. This mode will be very helpful in capture slow-motion object.
Hope you enjoy the tips and the fun of iPhone camera!
- Hot Articles
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- iPhone Contact Recovery: How to Recover Contacts from iPhone
- How to Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- How to Convert Videos to MP4 and vice versa
- How to Upload a Video to YouTube
- How to Transfer Video and Music from Android to iPhone
- How to Recover Recorded Videos on iPhone 8/8 Plus