1. When downloading is completed, double click the exe file on your computer.
2. Select the language to use during the installation, such as English, France, and Japanese. Then click on "OK".
3. You will have the Welcome page, showing which version of the program you will install on your computer. Click "Next" to continue.
4. Before continuing, please read the following License Agreement. You must accept the terms of this agreement before continuing with the installation. Then press on the "Next" button.
5. Setup will install FonePaw Android Data Recovery into the defaulted folder. To continue, click "Next". If you would like to select a different folder, click "Browse".
6. Now you can select which additional tasks should be performed. For example, you can choose to create a desktop icon and create a quick launch icon. And you can decide to install for all users or current users only.
7. Setup is now ready to begin installing FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your computer. Click "Install" to continue with the installation.
8. Setup has finished installing FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your computer. The application may be launched by selecting the installed icons. Please click "Finish" to exit Setup.
9. FonePaw Android Data Recovery will run. You can click the "Free Try" to experience the trial version. However, we recommend you to purchase or register into the complete version so that you can enjoy more features.
1. Open Control Panel in Windows System on your computer. Then choose "Uninstall a program" under the category of Programs.
2. To uninstall FonePaw Android Data Recovery, select it from the list and then click "Uninstall".
3. If you are sure you want to completely remove FonePaw Android Data Recovery and all of its components, press "Yes".
4. FonePaw Android Data Recovery was successfully removed from your computer. Click the button "OK" to finish it.
1. Turn on your Mac computer > Open "Finder" > Click "Applications". Then scroll down and locate "FonePaw Android Data Recovery".
2. Right click "FonePaw Android Data Recovery". Then select "Move to Trash" in the pop-up. The software will be removed from Mac.
If you have bought one or all feature of FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you must receive an e-mail from FonePaw and it will give you the registration code for you. Note that the single-user license only can work for your computer while the multi-user version is for 3 PCs. Then, what you should do is to register the function.
1.Go to three-dot icon on the top side and select "Register".
2.Click the target feature and the tips about it will be displayed so that you will know what you can do and cannot do with trial version and registered version.
3.Input the email address and registration code. Click "Register" to get started.
4.Finish registering with a note - "Congratulations!". If you get the error code, please check what it means and how to fix.
Launch FonePaw for Android and move into "Android Data Recovery" function. Then, connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Please note that if this is the first time you connect your phone to PC, drivers should be installed for the program to recognize your Android.
If you don't open the debugging on your phone, Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your phone.
After the Android phone being detected by the program successfully, click the file types you want to recover and click "Next" to begin scanning.
Note: Before scanning, please make sure that the battery of your device is more than 20%.
The scanning will take you a while and after that, the files under types you chose will be listed in detail. While previewing these files, you can mark down the files you need and click "Recover" button to retrieve them from your Android device to the computer.
Tips: How long does the recovery take & how many days old data can be recovered from Android phone?Actually the time of recovery process and the number of data depend on lots of elements, e.g.: the phone model, phone storage and whether the deleted data is overwritten or not, etc. Thus, it takes you different duration to do recovery on different phones/tablets.