How to Uninstall FonePaw Android Data Recovery
Well, you have installed FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your computer and successfully recovered deleted Android data with it. And you have created backup of all important data such as contacts, text messages, WhatsApp, photos, videos, and more.
If you think you don't need the program at present or if you don't want the program in your computer for some reason, you can uninstall and remove the program from your computer.
- Part 1: Uninstall FonePaw Android Data Recovery from Windows
- Part 2: Remove FonePaw Android Data Recovery from Mac
1. Open Control Panel in Windows System on your computer. Then choose "Uninstall a program" under the category of Programs.
2. To uninstall FonePaw Android Data Recovery, select it from the list and then click "Uninstall".
3. If you are sure you want to completely remove FonePaw Android Data Recovery and all of its components, press "Yes".
4. FonePaw Android Data Recovery was successfully removed from your computer. Click the button "OK" to finish it.
1. Turn on your Mac computer > Open "Finder" > Click "Applications". Then scroll down and locate "FonePaw Android Data Recovery".
2. Right click "FonePaw Android Data Recovery". Then select "Move to Trash" in the pop-up. The software will be removed from Mac.
When you remove the program, the Uninstall Questionnaire page will be opened. Just spend some time to finish the questions so that we can well fix the program. To express our appreciation to your support, we will offer 20% off coupon if you leave your e-mail address. Note that next time you install FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you can use the previous purchased license code to register.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Messages, Call Log & Contacts Recovery
- Media Files Recovery
- Phone Data Recovery
- Android Data Backup