How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone
What if your old Samsung getting slower and slower with accumulative cache, app data, pictures, audios, videos, etc., driving you to come to the iPhone 6 Plus with 64 GB internal storage? Well, before enjoying the high-tech design, the priority you are required to finish is to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone as they are the precious data you own. Most Samsung users may choose Kies or Gmail as the bridge to move contacts – back up contacts to Kies/Gmail and export them to PC and then the iPhone. Suppose you have an assistant like FonePaw Mobile Transfer. Things can be accomplished with half the effort.
FonePaw Mobile Transfer, an especially designed transfer tool, has won its great fame owning to its intuitive interface, straightforward operation, and efficiency. The program will make complete contents of the contact list copy from Samsung to iPhone with few clicks, including names, phone numbers, email address, job title, and so forth.
Step 1. Connect old Samsung and iPhone 6 Plus to PC
Run FonePaw Mobile Transfer on PC.
Connect old Samsung and iPhone 6 Plus to PC with USB cables.
Device connected but not detected?
1) Make sure USB debugging on your Samsung has been turned on.
2) Tap "Trust" on the pop-up of your iPhone.
Step 2. Select Contacts to Copy
Choose Contacts in the list to copy
Click Start Transfer.
If you want to remove contact data from the target iPhone that was been stored before, mark the option "Remove the chosen data on target device before copy" and select "OK".
Step 3. Start Transferring to iPhone
When copying data, please wait. You can view the task list and the status in the pop-up.
Click "OK" to finish while the progress bar is full.
Check the phone number list in your iPhone. You will find that 250 contacts on Samsung Galaxy have completely moved to the iPhone.
What if Contact Transfer Fails
1. Keep your Android devices awake from "Developer options" > "Stay Awake".
2. Change the USB cable or USB port and try again.
3. Reinstall FonePaw Mobile Transfer.
What about you? Leave your message below and let us know. If you love the program, download one and have a try on your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5, etc.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iOS to Android
- Music from iPad to Android
- Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- Pictures from iPhone to Android
- Music from iPod to Android
- Export to Android/PC
- Videos & Music from Android to Android
- Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Export Photos from Android to Computer
- From iOS to iOS