Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus are super edge-cutting mobile phones which totally live up to previous expectations. However, advanced as the two are, unexpected issues come inevitably. Here are the most common problems: Red tint screen, BQA issue, connection problems related to Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Now, let me introduce solutions for you to troubleshoot these nuisances.
Don't Miss Out:
- Problem 1: Cannot Hook Up to Wi-Fi Network
- Problem 2: Unable to Get Connected via Bluetooth
- Problem 3: Red Tint Screen Issue on Samsung S8
- Problem 4: Auto-rotate Not Rotating
- Problem 5: DQA Keeps Stopping Issue on Samsung
It must be a disastrous experience when it comes to being unable to connect with Wi-Fi network. However, that leads to hot complaints on forums. According to S8 users, the device just cannot get connected to Wi-Fi but work with mobile internet. If so, please look at the following troubleshootings.
1. Toggle on and off Wi-Fi icon/Airplane Mode a few times.
2. Turn off "Power saving mode ": "Settings" > "Device maintenance" > "Battery".
3. Check out the router and make sure it's working well.
4. Forget the target Wi-Fi network and hook up to it again.
5. Go into Wi-Fi – Settings – Advanced and make a note of your device MAC address, then make sure that it is allowed access to the router's MAC filter.
6. Reset network settings: "Settings" > "Reset" > "Reset network settings", and tap on "RESET SETTINGS"
Instead of being unable to connect to Wi-Fi, some have reported that Bluetooth is not working on the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. Bluetooth is either not working on certain apps/devices or all. To solve it, please give it a shot on the solutions below.
1. Go to "Settings" > "Bluetooth" and forget the target device to which you're connecting. Then, try reconnecting to it again.
2. Delete all information of paired devices.
3. Check the manufacturer's manual for the device and the car and reset your connections.
Another weird issue is the red tint display issue. The color of the screen seems to be more reddish than it ought to be. Moreover, it seems not to be caused by any apps. Therefore, it seems more of a bug.
For that, Samsung has released a software update to address this trouble. Please go and check whether there is an update available. After updated, your S8 would allow you to manually adjust the color balance in display settings.
Some people said that the auto-rotate feature doesn't work on apps. Though enables, it cannot perform. At first, you should check out whether it's subject to all apps or certain apps instead.
1. Try restarting your Samsung Galaxy.
2. Reinstall the app(s) that have such a problem.
3. Boot into Safe Mode and see whether there is a particular app making this nuisance. If so, remove the faulted app.
Also, there are problems like "Getting "DQA Keeps Stopping" message after I did the security update. Anyone know how to fix? I have a S8 Plus." DQA is short for 'Data Quality Assessment' that monitors Wi-Fi data connections. According to the threads online, most users have reported that the reasons why DQA issue occurs are related to two respects - System Update and Wi-Fi Connection. So far, it seems to have no an either official or effective method. However, I'd like to introduce to you FIVE workable ways. Please scroll down and read on.
1. Samsung actually rolls out with an update in the hope of addressing this problem via its Galaxy Apps Store. Please go to check whether there is an update available on your Samsung.
2. Restart your Samsung S8/S8 Plus a few times.
3. Reset Network Settings: "Settings" > "Reset" > "Reset network settings", and tap on "RESET SETTINGS"
4. Clear cache partition: "Settings" > "Storage" > "Cached data" > "DELETE".
If you have any of these issues, please try the feasible solutions. Or, you can directly contact FonePaw. Our priority is to help you out!
- Hot Articles
- Android Speaker Issue: Samsung Phone Makes No Sound
- Get Started with Your New Samsung Galaxy S8
- Ways to Transfer Phone Numbers to Samsung S10/S9/S8
- [Resolved] Samsung Galaxy S8 Won't Connect to Wi-Fi
- Unfortunately, Settings Has Stopped Error on Samsung S8
- How to Check Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy
- Manage Accessibility on Your Samsung S8