How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phones
Since the release of Samsung Galaxy S7/Note 7, the topic on how to recover deleted contacts from Samsung becomes hot. "I was used to using Apple devices. When using a new brand, I am really not familiar with the operations of it. Yesterday, when I am going to edit my contact list, a wrong tap erased all my contacts."
In fact, I have a prior experience of this case. When we first start to use a new phone, we could come across data loss as we are setting up the new phone or performing other operations. Please don't worry. FonePaw Android Data Recovery is coming to your rescue. The program will help you directly recover Samsung phone deleted contacts even without a previous backup. It can selectively restore the name, number and email of the deleted contacts bit by bit. Samsung brands such as Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4 Min/S4/S3/S2/Note Edge/Note 7/5/4/3/2 are all supported.
1) Install FonePaw Android Data Recovery from our official website.
2) Don't factory reset, format, or continue using your Samsung the moment you happen to find that files missed.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Match Samsung Galaxy to PC
Launch FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Plug Samsung Galaxy into the computer using a USB cable. Please wait for seconds before the Android device is detected.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging
Initiative USB debugging and make your device detected by the computer. The following will show you how to operate exactly.
For Android 2.3 or earlier:
Tap "Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging".
For Android 3.0 – 4.1:
Tap "Settings > Developer options > USB debugging".
For Android 4.2 or newer:
1. Enter "Settings > About phone".
2. Tap "Build number" for 7 times.
3. Go to "Settings" again.
4. Tap "Developer options > USB debugging".
Step 3. Select "Contacts" to Scan
When you see the interface as below, if you just want to get back lost contacts from Galaxy, please choose "Contacts" to recover and then click the "Next" button.
Step 4. Allow Software to Access Samsung Galaxy
Now FonePaw Android Data Recovery needs to get privilege to scan more deleted files, please try as below:
If there is a pop-up window on your device, please click "Allow/Grant/Authorize" on the device and make sure the request has been remember forever.
If there is no such pop-up window on your device, please click "Retry" to try again.
Step 5. Preview and Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy
Select "Contacts" from the left menu. Both existing and deleted contacts are defaultedly displayed in the table. You can tap the grey "ON" button and set to displayed the deleted ones only. Then you can choose them one by one and click the "Recover" button to get them back.
Step 6. Save Contacts on Computer
Samsung deleted contacts should have been recovered as VCF/CSV/HTML files on your computer. To enhance your reading experience, open the HTML file. You can import the VCF to Samsung. If you are intended to print out the contact list, use the file in CSV format.
Don't forget to back up your important contacts, and other files on your phone.
Is this helpful?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Google Pixel Photo Recovery without Backups
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data on Google Pixel
- Fast Way to Extract Hangouts Audio Messages on Android
- What Can I Get from the Recovered Pictures from Android
- How to Preview the Transferred Photos from iPhone on Android
- Can I Print Edited Images from Snapseed on Galaxy?
- Deleted Pictures on Camera? Here is to Retrieve on Android
- How to Get the Funny GIF Back to Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover Deleted App Photos from Android
- How to Print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone