How to Convert SWF to AVI
SWF is an acronym for "Shockwave Flash" or "Small Web Format". This vector-graphics format is commonly used to bring animated graphics, video, and sound to the web. It is widely used in Flash Players and browser-based games. In order to play SWF in non-browser or non-flash programs we can convert SWF to AVI to conveniently play SWF on PC, Windows Media Player, PS3, Xbox 360 and other programs.
For converting SWF to AVI, you need a professional SWF to AVI converter first. FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is the one. Check the details below to see what FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate can do for you.
• Convert SWF to AVI, WMV, ASF to play SWF in Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, etc.
• Convert SWF to MP4 to play SWF on iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Apple TV, PSP, Android, BlackBerry, etc.
• Convert SWF to MOV to play SWF in QuickTime or edit SWF in iMovie, Final Cut Express.
• Convert SWF to FLV or WebM to upload SWF to video sharing website.
• Convert SWF to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG and more audio formats.
First free download the trial version of the program. After launching it, just follow the steps below to easily convert SWF to AVI.
1. Add SWF files to the program
After running the program, click "Add File" button to import SWF files to the program.
2. Select AVI as output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button to choose "AVI Audio-Video Interleaved (*.avi)" from "General Video" category. If your source SWF file is HD, please select "HD AVI Video (*.avi)" from "HD Video".
3. Start SWF to AVI conversion
Click "Convert" button of the program to finish SWF to AVI conversion quickly.
With FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert SWF files to any format you need conveniently. Better still, you can use this program to convert between any two video/audio formats or even extract audio from video. For more tips and how-to guides of video conversion, please check our tutorial page of video converter.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Convert to MP3
- Convert to MP4
- Convert to AVI
- Convert to WAV