Cannot Access My Facebook Account? Here's the Fixes
If you've got in trouble that you cannot access your Facebook account and you're pondering the best way to fix this, you've come to the right place. This article has everything you need to know about and I believe you would have no doubt after reading this article.
Why can't you log in account on Facebook? There could be several reasons as listed below:
Incorrect account information;
Bad network connection;
The account has been disabled or locked.
Here are solutions you can choose to fix the problems.
- Solution 1: Log in Your Account on Computer or Mobile Instead
- Solution 2: Reset Your Account Password
If you can't access your Facebook account on your iPhone, you can try to log in your account on your Mac instead and vice versa.
Log in Facebook on Computer
The following procedure explains how to log in your account on the computer side:
1. Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer. If so, you should log him out first. You should click the black triangle on the upper right corner of the homepage of Facebook. In the drop-down box, tap Log Out to log him out.
2. Navigate to Facebook log in page. Enter one of the following:
Email Address: the email address that you use to register the Facebook account;
Username: the username that you created;
Phone Number: the mobile phone number confirmed on your account.
3. Enter the password and click Log In.
Log in Facebook on Mobile Phone
As for login via phone, that would be relatively simple as follow:
1. If you don't have Facebook installed on your phone,you need to download it first.
If you own an iOS device like iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus etc., you should download the app from the App Store.
If you own an Android phone like Samsung, LG, Google Pixel, you need to download the app from the Google Play.
2. Click Facebook icon on your screen
3. Fill in the login information such as email address or username
4. Enter the right password and click Log In icon
You can try to reset your account password to see whether it makes sense.
If you can log in Facebook on the computer side, you could reset your password through the step-by-step guide as follow:
Step 1: Click the tiny black triangle on the upper right corner of the menu bar and select Settings.
Step 2: Click Security and Login.
Step 3: Click Edit next to Change Password.
Step 4: Follow the instruction and finally click Save Changes.
If you have forgotten your password, you should click Forgot your password in step 3 and follow the instruction to get your password. After resetting the password, try to login via your phone to check if it works.
Reset Password for Disabled Account
If you can't log in your account through computer nor phone, your account might be disabled or hacked so that you need to reset the password as soon as possible.
Step 1: Go to Find Your Account page.
Step 2: Type anything that is associated with your account like username, email address or phone number. Then tap Search.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction to reset your password.
Can you log into Facebook now? If not, leave the problem below.