1. Download the software from FonePaw website.Win: https://dl.fonepaw.com/video-converter.exe
2. After downloading, click the video converter exe. file. Then, select the set up language. You can choose from English, French and Japanese. Here we select "English" and click "OK" to continue.
3. Click "Next". Then read through the License Agreement page. If you agree with the terms of the agreement, tick the "I accept the agreement" option and press "Next" to proceed with the installation.
4. In this step, click "Browse…" to select destination location on your computer to install the program. Then, click "Next" to select additional tasks such as creating a desktop icon.
5. Click "Install" and the program will be installed on your computer within seconds. Lastly, tick "Launch Application" and click "Finish" button to run the program on your computer.
6. Now, you will see a window as below. For new users, you can click "Order Later" to get the trial version of this program to have a shot. If you have purchased the software, just enter your email that you filled in the order form and then copy and paste the license code in the registration code box.
1. After closing and exiting FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate completely.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 users: click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen, then click on the "Control Panel" menu option.
Windows 8/Windows 10 users: Simply drag your mouse pointer to the left edge of the screen, select "Search the Web and Windows" from the list and search for "control panel".
2. After the "Control Panel" window is opened, click on the "Uninstall a program" option under "Programs" category.
3. When all currently installed programs are listed, scroll down to locate the FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate. Right-click on it and then select "Uninstall".
4. When the pop-up asks you to confirm this operation, you can hit Yes to go on. There are several interfaces coming to you before uninstalling. Just follow the guide to fix until it shows "Uninstallation Succeed!".
5. You can continue to delete folders and subfolders of FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate by following steps:
Double click "My computer" and find "Programs Files" Folder on Local Drive (C:)
Locate FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate. Right click on it and click "Delete".
Note: If you need to reinstall the program, please check How to Install FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate.
If you are using FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate (Mac), please follow the steps below to uninstall it.
1. Go to "Finder > Applications" to find FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate.
2. Right click on the program and choose "Move to Trash" from the menu.
Till now, you have successfully removed FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate from your computer.
After launching Video Converter on your computer, you can start to import files to this program. You can click "Add Files" button at the top left to browse your folders and select your desired file(s), or in other way, you can just drag-and-drop the files you want directly from your desktop into the main windows.
Click "Profile" button at the bottom to select a suitable format, and choose a destination folder by browsing your computer to output your converted files. All regular videos formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MPEG and more are provided. And there are also 150+ video presets for portable devices, including iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 5), iPad (iPad 4, iPad mini), iPod, PSP, HTC, Samsung, etc.
Furthermore, you are able to convert 2D video to 3D here by selecting 3D output format under the 3D video section.
After a short setup, click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion process. Once the conversion completes, find the converted files by click "Open Folder" button at the bottom of the panel. Enjoy your brand new music and movies now!
Note: This process also works for converting homemade DVDs.