WhatsApp is one of the most popular ways that people use to engage in social communication. It is a tool that free for users to share photos, videos and to chat with their family and friends. Once you have accidently lost your iPhone or mistakenly deleted some important messages on WhatsApp, please note that you can restore WhatsApp messages from iPhone backups, if you have backed up your iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud before. All you need is just a WhatsApp Backup Extractor - FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is a professional designed WhatsApp Backup Extractor which enables users to recover lost, deleted and hidden data from iPhone backup files. It is created to help iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6/6s/5 users to deal with unexpected or accidental data loss. If you have lost more data like text messages, photos, videos and notes, etc. you can use this program to recover them and save them on your computer.
Download the trial version of iPhone Data Recovery and have a try.
Note: when using this FonePaw program, you must make sure that you have synced iPhone data to iTunes and iCloud previously.
- Solution 1: How to Extract WhatsApp Messages from iTunes Backup
- Solution 2: How to Extract WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup
- Solution 3: Extract WhatsApp Backup via FonePaw iOS Data Backup & Restore
Step 1: Launch FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
Run the program on your PC after downloading and installing. Then choose "Recover from iTunes Backup files".
Step 2: Scan iTunes backup files on computer
Select on backup from the list, and then click on "Start Scan". You will see a loading bar that shows you the scanning process. A few seconds later, all files will be scanned.
Step 3: Preview and extractor WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup
After scanning, all data will be automatically displayed in different categories. You can go to "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachment" to preview all chat history. Then go to "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Step 1: Log in iCloud account with this program
Launch this program on you PC, choose the third recovery method "Recover from iCloud Backup Files", and then log in iCloud account with Apple ID and password.
Step 2: Download iCloud backup files on PC
When you sign in iCloud account, you can select one backup from the list then click on "Download". After that, you can select the data you like to download. It will take minutes to finish the downloading process.
Step 3: Extract WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup files
When the downloading process completes, you can preview the data you have downloaded one by one. Go to "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachment" to preview the messages, and then you can select "Recover" to extract and save all messages on your computer.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery helps all iOS users to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch backups in simple yet safe way. As long as you have made iCloud backup or iTunes backup previously, it is possible for you to recover all WhatsApp chat history easily with our program. If you haven't backed up with iTunes/iCloud but backed up via FonePaw iOS Data Backup & Restore, you can export the WhatsApp messages and attachments simply as below.
1. Launch the program and go to "iOS Data Backup & Restore" to get started.
2. Choose "iOS Data Restore" to preview the previous backup files. If you want to recover WhatsApp from a backup with a lock, please enter password that you have set to unlock it.
3. When all data is showed, please click "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachments" to preview the chat history.
4. You can decide which one to export them to PC in HTML format. And you can select output folder to save the restored files.
- Hot Articles
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- How to Print Text Message from iPhone
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Google Nexus 5
- 1 Minute to Copy Contacts from Android Phone to iPhone
- How to Recover Text Messages from iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- How to Copy Notes from iPhone
- What Can't I Send & Receive WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Backup Not Working on iPhone