How to Submit FonePaw iOS Transfer Log Files
Recently, when users were required to submit a log file to resolve their issues of FonePaw iOS Transfer, some of them did not know how to have it done. As a matter of fact, it is not difficult to submit log files to our technician. Here are the step-by-step directions.
1. Run FonePaw iOS Transfer on PC. Then click the feedback button at the top-right corner, which will trigger the feedback window.
2. Now please enter the Email address and describe what happens to you in the "Content" area. Make sure that you tick "Attach the log file" and then click "Submit".
1. Launch FonePaw iOS Transfer (Mac). Then Click "Preferences".
2. Click "Generate" and then click "Open" to see if you've generated this log file successfully.
3. Click the feedback button on the top of window, then in the pop-up window, leave your Email address and add the log file. Click "Submit".
Once you've submitted the log file, our technical team will start to tackle your problems. Please wait patiently for our reply. If you have other questions, you are free to contact us.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iDevice to PC
- Copy from PC to iDevice
- Switch to New Device
- Sync iPhone to New PC
- Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Music from iPhone to iPhone
- Backup iDevice