How to Download Facebook Videos to Computer
This page covers how to download videos from Facebook.
A reader wrote to FonePaw and asked: "How can I download Facebook videos to my computer? I accidentally deleted some of my videos off my hard drive and Facebook is the only place that I have them shared."
Facebook is a useful backup medium for our cool videos if we know how to download facebook videos. Also, there are so many video clips made by our friend on Facebook. If we figure out the way to download them, we can enjoy them anytime we want.
Whether you want to download the one you upload or those posted by your friends, this article provides two ways for you to download facebook video as easy as possible. Also see: How to Download YouTube Videos.
Besides being video converter, FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is also a video downloader. This software not only allows you to download videos from Facebook, but from YouTube, BBC, TED, Yahoo, Dailymotion and more. Just download it right now and follow the steps below to download your favorite Facebook videos.
1. Install and run the video downloader
After downloading, install and launch the program on your computer. Then, click "Download" in the top tool bar.
2. Copy the URL of the video that you want to download
Open Facebook.com in your browser to find the URL of the video that you want to download. Then, copy the URL.
3. Add the Facebook video URL to the program
Go back to the video downloader and paste the video's Link. Then, click "Analyze".
4. Start to download Facebook video.
Once the URL is parsed successfully, simply click "OK" button on the bottom right to download the Facebook video.
1. Open the Facebook video you want to download
Open Facebook and find and open the video you want to download.
2. Modify the URL
In the address bar, change the URL "www" to "m" so the URL should start with https://m.facebook.com/...
3. Download Facebook videos
Once changed press enter to open the mobile version of the page and follow the steps below on your browser.
• Chrome browser users: Click play and right-click the video and choose the option "Save video as...." and choose where you want to save the video.
• Firefox browser users: Right-click the video icon and click "Save Link as..." and choose where you want to save the video.
• Internet Explorer browser users: Right-click the video icon and click "Save target as..." and choose where you want to save the video.
Write in the End:
You might like to watch the downloaded Facebook videos on some portable devices, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung and so on. In this case, you need to convert the downloaded videos to your device compatible format with FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate first. Go to the tutorial page to get step-by-step details. Finally, don't forget to like FonePaw on Facebook!
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Convert to MP3
- Convert to MP4
- Convert to AVI
- Convert to WAV