1. Why is my device not recognized?
As for your case, please do as following steps to fix it:
1. Please uninstall your current program first and then download the latest program from the link below:
2. Please enable the USB Debugging. If you don't know how to do, please refer to this tutorial:
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Phone
3. Connect your device to your computer via USB cable and drag down the dropdown menu. then choose "MTP" mode or "PTP" mode.
For LG devices, they can be connected under Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) mode ONLY. See below:
4. Re-plug your USB cable to connect the device.
5. Make sure the right driver installed in your computer. Here is a link to find the right driver of your device:
2. What can I do if FonePaw Android Data Recovery fails to root my device?
3. To ROOT or not to ROOT?
4. Should the device be authorized?
5. How can I open the USB Debugging Mode?
6. How can I install the device driver?
7. How can I find the prompt of "Allow Super User Request"?
8. How can I deal with the frozen/crashed program during the scanning process?
9. Why does the program take so long to scan lost data?
10. Why does the program find no deleted data after scanning?
11. I can only find the thumbnail after scanning.
12. Why can't FonePaw Android Data Recovery run on my phone?
13. Why can't I register the program successfully?
14. How long does it take to analyze further data?