How to Share Photos in Android with Your Friends
Well, you have taken some great photos with your Android phone and beautified the photos with LINE camera, you must can’t wait sharing the moments with your friends. In today’s guide, we will introduce OneDrive, a photo management program that can help you share photos in Android with your friends. Once you upload and store your pictures into that application, you can easily send it to anyone.
- Solution 1: Share Android Photos via Email
- Solution 2: Share Photos with Friends via Links
- Solution 3: Share Photos via Applications
Step 1. Select Photos to Share
Launch OneDrive on your Android device. Next, sign into OneDrive by entering your account and the password. Make sure your Android phone is online. Once signed in, go to "Files" and select a picture you would like to share with friends. After that, tap "Share" and "Invite people".
Step 2. Share Pictures through Email
Type email addresses of your friends. You can highlight the "Allow editing" button and the "Require sign-in to access" option. Besides, you can also add a quick note and leave something you would like to tell. After that, touch the arrow at the upper right corner and share photos with your friend.
Step 1. Select Photos to Send
On OneDrive, choose images you are going to share. Then touch the "Share" button.
Step 2. Share Android Pictures with Link
Choose "View" or "Edit" so that one with this like can view or edit the photo. Next, tap "OK" and select to share the link via OneDrive or other apps.
Step 1. Choose Pictures to Share
On OneDrive, choose an image to share. Next, tap the "Share" icon and touch "Send files".
Step 2. Share Files via Apps
OneDrive will download your photo. Then you can select an app to complete the action, such as Bluetooth, Facebook , and so on.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Bought A New Samsung Galaxy S9? Here's How to Transfer Data from Old Phone
- How to Transfer HEIC Images from iPhone X to Old iPhone
- How to Move and Merge Folders on Mac
- Three Ways to Transfer Android Files to Mac
- Review: Top 5 iOS Transfer Software
- Quick Ways to Move Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8/X
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone X/8
- How to Transfer CSV from PC to iPhone
- Easily Share GIF Between iPhones
- How to Transfer GIF from iPhone to Mac