How to Uninstall FonePaw Mobile Transfer
FonePaw Mobile Transfer, a sublime fusion of powerful transfer ability and friendly user experience, is able to transfer contacts, photos, videos and music between smartphones/tablets. Users can follow the prompts occurred during the transfer process to copy their data easily. Anyway, if all your wanted files have migrated to the other phone with the software, you can uninstall it from your computer under the guide below.
1. Turn on your computer and go to "Control Panel". Then choose "Uninstall a program" under "Programs".
2. Scroll down and choose "FonePaw Mobile Transfer 1.2.0" from the list. Next, press "Uninstall" as the screenshot shows.
3. You will have a pop-up note as below. If you are so sure to thoroughly remove FonePaw Mobile Transfer and all of its components, click "Yes".
4. FonePaw Mobile Transfer was successfully removed from your computer. Just click "OK" to finish the process.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Pictures from Android to iPhone/iPad
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android Phone to iPhone
- How to Install FonePaw Android Data Recovery
- How to Install FonePaw Mobile Transfer
- [1min-Tutorial] Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive