How to Uninstall FonePaw Mobile Transfer
FonePaw Mobile Transfer, a sublime fusion of powerful transfer ability and friendly user experience, is able to transfer contacts, photos, videos and music between smartphones/tablets. Users can follow the prompts occurred during the transfer process to copy their data easily. Anyway, if all your wanted files have migrated to the other phone with the software, you can uninstall it from your computer under the guide below.
1. Turn on your computer and go to "Control Panel". Then choose "Uninstall a program" under "Programs".
2. Scroll down and choose "FonePaw Mobile Transfer 1.2.0" from the list. Next, press "Uninstall" as the screenshot shows.
3. You will have a pop-up note as below. If you are so sure to thoroughly remove FonePaw Mobile Transfer and all of its components, click "Yes".
4. FonePaw Mobile Transfer was successfully removed from your computer. Just click "OK" to finish the process.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Review: Top 5 iOS Transfer Software
- Quick Ways to Move Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8/X
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone X/8
- How to Transfer CSV from PC to iPhone
- Easily Share GIF Between iPhones
- How to Transfer GIF from iPhone to Mac
- How to Transfer Data from PC to Android
- Tutorial to Switch Photos to A New Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Ways to Transfer Phone Numbers to Samsung S8
- Steps to Transfer Files Between Nexus and Pixel/XL