How to Transfer TV Shows from iPhone/iPad to iTunes
Lost your TV shows in iTunes? Or you just want to make a backup of your TV shows? Want to have a better appreciation of House of Cards by watching it on your computer? But have no idea of how to do? This tutorial is going to show you how to copy TV shows from iPhone to iTunes in a while!
FonePaw iOS Transfer, as an iTunes alternative, offers you more convenience. It allows you to transfer TV shows from your iPhone or iPad to iTunes Library. After that, your TV shows will be stored on computer and you are able to watch them on PC. Are you getting interested? Why not try it!
Move TV Shows from iPad/iPhone to iTunes
Step 1: Download, install and launch FonePaw iOS Transfer
First of all, please download, install and launch the program, and then connect your iPhone/iPad via USB cable to your computer.
Step 2: Navigate to "Media" > "TV Shows"
Secondly, on the left side of the interface, there will be a "Media" option under the name of your iPhone/iPad. Next, select "TV Shows" from items on the top, and then all of your TV shows will be listed on the interface.
Step 3: Go to "Export to" > "Export to iTunes Library"
Lastly, from the TV show list, select one or more TV shows you want to transfer to iTunes, and click on "Export to" > "Export to iTunes." There will be pop-ups to prompt that the file(s) is exporting and exported successfully. After completion, you can click on "Open Folder" to check out where your files go.
That's all it takes. FonePaw iOS Transfer can do more than that! There are other handy functions as well, for instance, transferring Music, Ringtones, Playlists and more from iPhone SE/6s/6/5s, iPad Pro/Air/mini to iTunes. If you are interested in more, just download the program and have a try! We are in the hope that this tutorial will be helpful.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Extract iTunes Backup for iOS Device
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- How to Transfer iTunes Library to New Computer
- How to Restore iPhone without iTunes (30K Users Tried)
- iPhone Backup Explorer: How to View iTunes Backup Files
- How to Transfer ePub Books to iPad/iPhone without iTunes
- How to Transfer MP3 Files to iPod without iTunes
- Ultimate Guide to iPod Won't Sync to iTunes Problems
- How to Manage Your iTunes Library on Mac
- Release Mac Space: Move iTunes Library to Other Location