How to Transfer MP4 to iPad/iPhone without iTunes
Roy Gallagher, customer of FonePaw, shares his experience on transferring MP4 videos to iPad without using iTunes:
As an Apple fans and movie lover, I'm glad to say something about how to transfer MP4 movies to iPad or iPhone. I think my experience may bring you some light on this issue since I just get rid of the MP4 transferring morass between my iPad Air and a Windows computer.
I spent lots of money on iTunes store for purchasing movies. Now, I want to transfer some MP4 videos stored on my computer to my iPad for saving money. I have heard some complain that using iTunes to sync MP4 files to iPad is slow and a bit complicate. I have tried that and can't agree more. The long process is an ordeal.
The good news is that I found an easy way to upload MP4 files to iPad/iPhone without iTunes. People who are sick of iTunes but love movies may take a try. Here we go.
Well, I have found many iPhone transfer program via Google. By testing some of them, I choose FonePaw iOS Transfer. It doesn't mean that other programs are useless; I can just tell that FonePaw iOS Transfer satisfies me for it can copy MP4 movies to iPad from PC easily and quickly.
1. Download and install FonePaw iOS Transfer on your Windows or Mac based computer.
2. Connect your iPad or iPhone to computer
After you open the program, connect your iPad or iPhone to the computer. I'm using iPad Air, but the customer support lady from FonePaw tells me that this program also supports all other iPad and iPhone models, such as iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad 2, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s and more.
3. Import MP4 from PC to iPad
In the left panel, click "Media" and then navigate to "Movies". Then, click "Add" on the top right of the interface. Browser the MP4 videos and movies on your computer, then select those you want to upload to your device. After clicking "Open", the program will start transferring MP4 to iPad immediately.
Bonus: I tried to add the videos download from YouTube in FLV format to my iPad Air. This program recognizes the incompatible videos I add and helps to convert them to iPad/iPhone supported formats. Surprise!
Have this solved your problem on coping videos from computer to iOS devices? If you know better way to transfer MP4/FLV/AVI/MKV videos to iPad or iPhone, why not share your experience like me? Thanks for reading. – By Roy Gallagher
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- How to Transfer iTunes Library to New Computer
- How to Restore iPhone without iTunes (30K Users Tried)
- iPhone Backup Explorer: How to View iTunes Backup Files
- How to Rip and Import DVD Movies to iTunes
- How to Transfer MP3 Files to iPod without iTunes
- Ultimate Guide to iPod Won't Sync to iTunes Problems
- How to Manage Your iTunes Library on Mac
- Release Mac Space: Move iTunes Library to Other Location