Updated on Thursday, September 13, 2018
Nowadays, music becomes part of our daily life. You can see people wearing earphones with melody leaking out of their ears. Listening to music is so enjoyable that people simply cannot live without it. iPod, this innovative device, enables you to listen to MP3 anytime anywhere you want. However, you may come across problems concerning copying MP3 to your iPod touch/nano/shuffle. You have lots of songs to add to you iPod while iTunes runs so slowly. Or perhaps due to format error, some songs fail to be synced to your iPod. Take it easy! This tutorial is going to show you how to add MP3 files to iPod without iTunes in a second.
People also read:
Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes in Seconds
With a few clicks, FonePaw DoTrans enables you to finish copying MP3 from computer to iPod in a while. If you want to add a load of MP3 to your iPod, the program allows you to copy them in batch. What's more, it can automatically convert your files to the iOS supported formats. Whether you are using iPhone, iPod or iPad, you can transfer MP3 songs between iDevices and computer without any limitation.
After you download and install the program on your Windows PC or Mac, you can now follow the below steps to copy all the MP3 files to iPod without iTunes!
Step 1: Download FonePaw DoTrans for iOS, Install and Run it
First of all, please download FonePaw DoTrans. After the installation, just run it. When you are prompted to connect your iPod to FonePaw program, connect it via USB cable.
Step 2: Navigate to "Music" > "Add"
As is showed on the left sidebar, please click on "Music" at the top of the interface. In "Music" type, click on "+", and you are allowed to add either files or folder to iPod. Collect those MP3 files you want to transfer and choose "Open". After uploading, the MP3 songs you just added will be listed on the interface. And now you are able to add MP3 files to iPod!
• If you right click on a song, you are able to play the song, or edit the information of the song.
• If there is a pop-up prompting you that "The music you want to load is not supported. We'll automatically convert it to MP3 format for you!", you'd better click OK.
Two-step is all it takes. With FonePaw DoTrans, all will be easier. It allows you to export and delete MP3 from iPod/iPad/iPhone as well, which will definitely more convenient than you do with iTunes. More surprise? Download FonePaw iOS Transfer free trial version and give it a try.
If you have any problem when following the above guide to transfer music files from computer to iPod, please let us know by dropping us a comment!
- Hot Articles
- How to Move iTunes Library to New Computer
- How to Restore iPhone without iTunes (30K Users Tried)
- iPhone Backup Explorer: How to View iTunes Backup Files
- How to Rip and Import DVD Movies to iTunes
- Ultimate Guide to iPod Won't Sync to iTunes Problems
- How to Manage Your iTunes Library on Mac
- Release Mac Space: Move iTunes Library to Other Location