How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes
"I purchased some new ringtones from iTunes Store for my iPhone 6s. Now I want to transfer these ringtones from my iPhone to iTunes library for backup. I also want to copy them to my mom's iPhone 5s, if possible. How can I do that?"
Tools You Need
• An iPhone with the ringtones you want to transfer
• A computer with iTunes pre-installed
• A USB cable
• An iPhone ringtone transfer – FonePaw iOS Transfer
Top Features of FonePaw iOS Transfer
• Transfer ringtone from iPhone to iTunes, iPhone to iPhone or iPhone to computer with few clicks.
• Add ringtones to iPhone without iTunes.
• Directly deleted your unwanted iPhone ringtones.
• Fully compatible with all iPhone, including iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4/3GS.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes Library with Two Steps
1. Connect iPhone to PC
Download, install and run FonePaw iOS Transfer on your computer. Then, connect your iPhone tothe computer with a USB cable. As soon as you iPhone is detected, the program will display your iPhone info in a user-friendly window.
2. Transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes
On the left hand side of the screen, you'll can see the list of Media, Photos, Playlist, SMS, Contacts, Books. Unfold "Media" tab, highlight "Ringtones" on the top menu, then you will find these options: Add, Export to, Delete and Refresh.
Choose the ringtones you want to sync to iTunes and then click "Export to" > "Export to iTunes Library". FonePaw iOS Transfer will start transferring ringtones from iPhone to iTunes library.
Note: If you have moved the iTunes library from C drive to other hard drive, you can't directly transfer your ringtones to iTunes. You can copy the ringtones from iPhone to computer first, then drag and drop those exported ringtones from computer to iTunes.
FonePaw iOS Transfer not only takes care of iPhone ringtones transferring, it as supports transferring music, music video, playlists, TV shows, podcasts, voice memos, etc. from iPhone to iTunes. If you are interested in it, just feel free to download and have a try.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iDevice to PC
- Copy from PC to iDevice
- Switch to New Device
- Sync iPhone to New PC
- Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Music from iPhone to iPhone
- Backup iDevice