iPad Photo Transfer: Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
"I got plenty of photos storing in iPad. I want to backup them and transfer all the photos to my PC before the iPad memories run out. How do I do that?"
"My HP laptop was stolen and the photos on it were stolen too. Now, I want to transfer all photos on my iPad Air to the new computer so I can save them properly. However, when I try to copy them to PC using Windows, the DCIM folder is empty. Is there other solutions?"
If you want to transfer photos from iPad to computer, there are a number of ways you can go about it which means that syncing your iPad isn't the only way to copy photos from iPad to PC. Using FonePaw iOS Transfer is such a good example.
FonePaw iOS Transfer enables you to copy and backup iPad files to your computer and transfer files from PC to iPad within seconds. With this iPad photo Transfer, you can backup and transfer all iPad Camera Roll contents, Photo Library and other pictures saved on iPad to computer with ease.
People Also Read:
Free download the trial version of FonePaw iOS Transfer and have a try.
Back up and Transfer Photos from iPad to PC Directly
1. Run iOS Transfer, Connect your iPad to compute
After downloading, install and run the program on your computer. Then, connect iPad to the computer. When the device is detected, the picture of your iPad will appear in the interface and the left are the summary in your iPad.
2. Select what photos you want from iPad
Click "photos" on the left column and in the pull-down list, you can see the photos albums such as Camera Roll and Photo Library. Click any album and select the photos you want.
Tips: You can preview photos before transferring.
3. Transfer Photos from iPad to computer
Click "Export to"> "Export to PC" and choose a save path to store the exported albums or photos to your computer.
Tips: Want to transfer photos from PC to iPhone? Click "Add" > "Add Files" / "Add Folder" to transfer photos from computer to iPad.
FonePaw iOS Transfer not only allows you to transfer iPad photos, but Movie, Podcasts, TV Shows, Music Videos, Books, Contacts, Calendars, iTunes U, Voice Memos and more.
Tips: Copy Photos from iPad to PC via Windows Explorer
1. Connect iPad to a computer via the USB cord provided with your iPad.
2. Open the folder labeled "Computer" or "My Computer" on your desktop.
3. Your iPad should be listed under Portable Devices. Double click on your iPad's name and then double click on Internal Storage to view the contents.
4. Navigate to DCIM > 100APPLE. Now you can copy photos to your computer by dragging them and dropping them onto the folder where you want to store them or right click to copy them, and then paste them to the target folder.
Thank you for providing feedback!