How to Transfer Contacts from Google Nexus to iPhone
Google Nexus 5, which is "designed for work, play, and you" as its slogan says, has hit the Android market and won tons of fans since 2013. While in 2014, iPhone 6, one of the main products of Apple Inc. was unveiled. Many decided to purchase the iPhone 6 although they had already owned a Nexus. But when setting up the new phone, it is an immensely difficult task to transfer Nexus data to iPhone, especially contacts. For many, they are just not so "geeky" to know how to do this. That's why we are here, introducing FonePaw Mobile Transfer to tackle this problem.
FonePaw Mobile Transfer is generally acknowledged as an expert in the field of contact transfer. That's because it can help users move phone book between different smartphones, even if they run different operating systems, like Android and iOS. This FonePaw program is like a cargo ship which accommodates thousands of contacts and can ship all the cartons to the destination port at high speed. If you want to experience the journey, go to details of this guide. The program can transfer data between new devices such iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus and Nexus 6P/5X.
Step 1. Connect Google Nexus and iPhone to PC
Open FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your Windows PC. Then connect your Google Nexus 5 and iPhone 6 to PC with USB cables. Wait for seconds, the devices will be soon detected. If not, check if you have turned on the USB debugging on Google Nexus or selected "Trust" on iPhone. What's more, you can check the USB cable.
Step 2. Select File Types to Transfer
When both Google Nexus and iPhone is detected, the FonePaw program will scan your Android data in the source phone. And then file types that can be transferred will be listed. Mark "Contacts", which contains 250 items as the screenshot shows.
Step 3. Start Copying Contacts to iPhone
Click the "Start Copy" button. The software will start copying. When all the contacts are cloned and shipped to the destination, click the button "OK".
Look! That's the phone book transferred from Google Nexus to iPhone.
And you can choose Gmail. This goes as:
1. Open the Contacts app ("People" on a Google Nexus phone) > Hit "Import/Export" > Select "Export to Storage" or "Export to SD Card". (It will save as 00001.vcf by default)
2. Bridge Nexus to PC > Copy the .vcf file to the computer.
3. Log in your Gmail account at google.com. Go to "Contacts" > "More" > "Import". Choose the .vcf on PC and import it to Gmail.
4. Proceed to the steps to sync your Google contacts to iPhone 6 (or any iOS device).
Using FonePaw Mobile Transfer, you are not required take some steps to sign up/in an account or connect phones to PC again and again, which is to some extent time-consuming. In comparison, FonePaw Mobile Transfer is easier to use. So, why not download it and have a try?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iOS to Android
- Music from iPad to Android
- Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- Pictures from iPhone to Android
- Music from iPod to Android
- Export to Android/PC
- Videos & Music from Android to Android
- Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Export Photos from Android to Computer
- From iOS to iOS