How to Transfer Video and Music from Android to iPhone
Want to change your Android to iOS 8.4 which is "full of enhancements you'll appreciate every day" according to Apple Inc.? With faster performance, it will be a great experience to watch videos or listen to music on iPhone running iOS 8.4. Before that, just transfer video and music from Android to iPhone. You can export the files to PC and then import them to iTunes. But what if a Mac computer? You need to install Android File Transfer. Sounds troublesome, isn't? No panic!
FonePaw Mobile Transfer will help sweep away the obstacle. Open your eyes on the great features of the program.
• One click transfer;
• Safe, clean, and effective;
• Transferable media contents: music, videos, movies, audio books, ringtones and more;
• Supported mobile: The latest iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5, Note Edge/4/3, HTC One series, LG G3, Huawei, Sony Xperia Z3, etc.
Step 1. Plug Android and iPhone to PC
Run FonePaw Mobile Transfer program on PC. Connect your Android phone and iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. Select Media to Copy
You will be asked to choose file types to scan and copy. Highlight Media, which supports transferring music and videos. This will enable the program to clone and share music and videos from phone to phone.
Step 3. Start Moving Video and Audio from Android to iPhone
Click Start Transfer. This will enable the program to clone and ship music and movies from Android to iPhone.
Want to overwrite previously video/music in iPhone? Select "Remove the chosen data on Target Device before copy" at the upper-right corner and click "OK" in the pop-up. After that, songs and movies will be completely shipped to iPhone/iPad. But this option is not suggested since you may wrongly delete your data.
Enjoy the movies and music on your iPhone that runs iOS 8.4. Other media files like photos can be transferred via FonePaw Mobile Transfer. Give it a try.
Is this helpful?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- How Can I Transfer Viber Stickers from Android to PC
- How to Transfer Artisto Videos to Computer
- How to Transfer Podcasts from iPhone to iPad
- How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone/iPad to Computer
- How to Transfer Music Videos from iPhone to iPad
- How to Extract Photos from iPhone or iPad
- How to Transfer Music from Jailbroken iPhone to Computer
- How to Shoot and Export Panoramas from iPhone
- How to Save and Transfer Pictures from Emails on iPhone
- How to Transfer Data from Android to Computer