How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android
When looking for some simple ways to transfer contacts from Android to Android, you may consider removing the SIM card from the slot of the old Android and inserting it into that of the new cell phone. Nevertheless, what if you just tend to send some of them to your friends or you use two phone respectively for daily use and work. It is inconvenient to move the SIM card manifestly. Your best option is FonePaw Mobile Transfer.
FonePaw Mobile Transfer, as it is implied by the name, is a tool to transfer data from one mobile phone to another, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG, Lenovo, Mi, HUAWEI, etc. It can extract the data, contacts for example, and then directly and automatically copied names, numbers, job title, email addresses, company name, etc. to the address book of the target phone.
How to Transfer Contacts from HTC One M8 to Samsung Galaxy
1. Connect Android Phones to PC
Run FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer.
Plug your Android phones to the USB ports of the PC.
"What to Do When I Failed to Connect Android Devices?"
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Mobile Transfer.
3) Check the computer's RSA key fingerprint.
4) Ensure the USB driver is installed on PC.
5) Change USB cable and check USB port.
2. Select Contacts to Transfer
When both your phones are detected and set to the right places, highlight "Contacts" in the middle box.
If you select "Remove the chosen data on Target Device before copy", the old phone number list in the target Android phone will be overwritten. Think before you act.
3. Copy Phone Number List to the Destination Phone
Click "Start Transfer". This will start the transfer process.
Do not disconnect either Android phone during transferring.
When it is done, tap "OK" in the pop-up prompt.
That's the contact list in both Android phone.
That's the rundown of steps to clone Android contacts to another Android. Moreover, the FonePaw Mobile Transfer software also supports photo, music and video transfer. If you think it is a cup of your tea, just recommend it to your friends.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Mobile
- How to Backup Contacts from Android Phone to PC
- How to Transfer Contacts from HTC One to Samsung Galaxy
- How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Android Phones
- How to Manage Your Contacts on iCloud Web Page
- [Solved] FaceTime iCon Greyed Out in Contacts