Sony Photo Recovery - Recover Lost Photos from Sony Xperia
Let's see some scenarios that cause photo loss from Sony Xperia:
• Application error or malfunction of Android OS causes picture loss.
• Improper removal of external SD card from the device when reading or writing process is proceeding.
• Unintentional deletion of pictures from the smartphone when previewing files or erasing spam data.
No matter images in your phone are desperately deleted or mysteriously lost owing to the above reasons, no fear! You can restore lost photos from Sony with FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a wholly satisfactory solution to retrieve lost pictures from Android, such as Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact/XZ Premium/XA Ultra/Z5/Z3/Z2/Z1/T3/M2. You can get back deleted photos in the below formats: .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .webp, .tiff, etc. The whole process can be done in a few minutes with several clicks. See how this simple method performs.
For the sake of the full recovery of your deleted photos, please minimize the use of the phone or tablet.
How to Retrieve Lost Photos from Sony Xperia
Step 1. Connect Sony Xperia Z3 to PC
Run FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your Windows 10/8/7/Vista computer. Connect the phone to the PC with the USB cable. Wait for a while. The portable device will be installed. If not, turn on the USB debugging on Xperia device.
Step 2. Select File Types to Scan
When the window as below occurs, you can select file types to scan and restore. Mark "Gallery" or "Picture Library". Then click the "Next" button.
1) Gallery contains images that are captured by the phone, transferred from other devices, and screenshot by the phone itself.
2) Picture Library contains cache images.
Step 3. Allow FonePaw Program to Scan Sony Xperia Z3
The program will check device info and get permission to find deleted images in your Android. In this step, you are required to go to your phone and select "Allow/Grant/Authorize" in the pop-up. This will start the scan process.
Step 4. Selectively Preview and Restore Photos from Sony
When the program is scanning device, please wait. The progress and elapsed time are shown. When this step is done, click "Gallery" or "Picture Library" at the left pane. Contents in the category you chose will be posted in the table. Mark the ones you need and navigate to the "Recover" button. Deleted photos will be retrieved and stored in your PC.
That's it. How easy and efficient! So what are you still waiting for? Download this professional recovery expert. And don't forget to back up the important photos as well as other files after the successful recovery!
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- How to Recover Lost Videos from Sony Xperia
- How to Recover Lost Photos and Videos from Motorola
- How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos and Audios from LG Phone
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Google Nexus
- How to Recover Photos, Videos, Notes and Contacts from iPad Pro