You may WANT the shining iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus(who doesn't?) and soon after, you own an iPhone 6s/6s Plus. That's exciting enough. However, the downside is that you are no exception for losing iPhone text messages because accidently deleting SMS from iPhone is becoming a fairly common problem.
After you upgraded your iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE to the latest iOS 9, press the "Delete All" button by mistake, or smashed your iPhone, you may find that all your iPhone messages are missing, leaving you a blank list. I know what you're thinking…Why Me? Don't worry. There is solution for you to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE.
Three ways to retrieve deleted text messages and iMessages from iPhone: recover messages directly from iPhone, extract iPhone messages from iTunes backup and restore iPhone text messages from iCloud backup.
• Support multiple iOS devices: Besides iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, it supports iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod touch 4 and more.
• Preview supported: preview data before you decide to recover it.
• Selectively recover supported: Just select the items you need to recover.
Way 1: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages Directly from iPhone 6s/6s Plus
1. Launch the program and connect your iPhone to computer.
2. Click the "Start Scan" button.
3. After scanning, choose "Messages" in left sidebar to preview the details of deleted messages.
4. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your compute.
Way 2: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Recover iPhone SMS
1. Move to "Recover from iTunes Backup File". All your iTunes backup will be found and displayed.
2. Choose the one for your iPhone and click the "Start Scan" button.
3. When the scan is completed, check the "Messages" and "Message Attachments" categories and hit the "Recover" to save all the messages on your computer.
Way 3: Restore Deleted iPhone Messages via iCloud Backup
1. Switch to the recovery mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup File".
2. Log in your iCloud account with Apple ID and password.
3. After entered iCloud backup file, find the data that you want to extract and click "Download" button. Then, select the types of files you need to download in the pop-up.
4. Once the scan stops, preview all the text messages in the iCloud backup file. Then, Choose the text messages you need and click "Recover".
Find out whether you are definitely looking to recover deleted iMessages or text messages by reading the explanation below.
• The obvious difference between text messages and iMessages is the color when they appearing on your Messages app. Generally, SMS text messages appear in green while iMessages are colored blue.
• A standard SMS text message is delivered over the same voice networks used for phone calls, while iMessage actually relies on data networks.
• iMessages can only be sent or received on Apple devices, while text messages can be sent or received on virtually any mobile phone.
They are both however, deleted in the same manner. The frustration of accidentally deleting a text message is exactly the same when deleting an iMessage!
Beside recovering text messages and iMessages from iPhone 6s, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery allows you recover deleted photos, videos, notes, reminders, calendar, contacts and more from iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Just download it and give it a try.