How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Lenovo
Recently, Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 is about to make a presence at IFA 2016. Every time Lenovo releases the new products, it would be widely attracted the focus of people. Maybe it is because it occupies a larger market share around the world and always comes up with creative ideas. Lenovo has a series of cell phone models such as Vibe, Zuk, K6 Note, S, P, A. Because there are a large amount of users tends to Lenovo, sometimes you may come across some problem when using it. Now I want to talk about how to recover deleted photos from Lenovo.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is designed to recover deleted data on your device. For the deleted photos, you can recover the images snapped by camera as well as the cache ones. Please continue to read this article and you will solve the problem of photos recovery.
Recover Deleted Pictures from Lenovo
Step 1.Luanch the Program and Connect Lenovo to PC
First of all, please install the software and launch it. Then connect your device to computer via USB cable. After that, you need to go to your device to:
2. Choose "MTP" mode for USB options. Please drag down the dropdown menu of your device and choose "MTP".
Step 2. Select the Photos Type and Start to Scan
Please choose the file types you want to recover. Here we need to select "Gallery" or " Picture Library".
Note: Camera images, transferred images from PC and other devices are kept in "Gallery", while cache images are in "Picture Library".
After you choose the photos file types, please click "Next" to start scanning. And Now, you need to go to your device and tap "Allow/Grant/Authorize" on the pop-up window. It is because the program needs to get privilege to detect more lost files.
Some people may complain that it takes too much time to scan. Here are the tips to save scanning time:
1. Please stop other Android management software when running the FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
2. If you are clear about the photo type you want to recover, you can just choose the specific one. For instance, you need to recover the deleted cache images, you only need to choose " Picture Library" and don't have to select "Gallery". This way will speed up the process.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Deleted Photos from Lenovo
After the scan is done, you can check the photos which include the deleted ones by clicking "Gallery" or "Picture Library" at the left pane. Choose pictures you want to recover, and then click "Recover".
Step 4. Check Restored Photos on PC
Once you finish the job, you can check the deleted photos on your computer. And it is very clear for you to check the result because the photos have been sorted out into different folders according to the formats like .jpg, .bmp, .png and so on.
The photo recovery is done! It is really simple and effective in this way, isn’t it? Actually, FonePaw Android Data Recovery could not only do well in photos recovery, it can retrieve almost all the data of your device including contacts, messages, call logs, video, documents and so on. Why not have a try?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to Android
- How to Restore Lost Pictures from Samsung Galaxy S
- How to Crop an Image on the Android Tablet
- How to Restore WhatsApp Pictures from Samsung
- Backup and Restore Android Images/Wallpapers/Themes with Moborobo
- How to Recover Pictures from OnePlus X