How to Recover Lost iPhone Photos after iOS 9/10/11 Upgrade
Updated on September 20, 2017. iOS 11 is supported.
With the release of iOS 9/10/11 public version, many iPhone users cannot wait to upgrade their device system to enjoy a lot of new features of iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11. The new iOS does offer more wonderful experiences, but some users have reported that photos in Camera Roll album, Photo Library folder or even pictures in apps are missing.
If you unfortunately lost photos from iPhone after update to iOS 9/10/11 or iOS upgrade failed, here we show you how to recover deleted or lost photos from iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus, SE, iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus), iPhone 5s/5c/5 and iPhone 4s.
To recover iPhone deleted photos after iOS 11, iOS 10.3/10.2/10, iOS 9 updating, you can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. This program allows you to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone, as well as iPad and iPod touch. Whether your have backed up your device or not, photos in Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photos Stream and pictures in apps are all recoverable. In addition, this iPhone recovery software can help you restore lost contacts, text messages, notes, videos and more from iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5/4s.
In order to enhance the user experience, here are two free trial versions for the user to download.
- Solution 1: Retrieve iPhone Photos via iTunes Backup after iOS 9/10/11 Update
- Solution 2: Recover Pictures from iPhone without Backup after iOS 9/10/11 Upgrade
- Solution 3: Download Photos from iCloud Backup
1. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File"
Launch FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from the left pane. Then all iTunes backup files will be found and displayed on your computer automatically.
2. Select the backup files of your iPhone to extract it
Now, you need to mark one of iTunes backup (the one with a recent date) for your iPhone and click "Start Scan" button to extract it.
3. Preview and recover iPhone lost photos
After the scan, you can preview the files found in the scan result. To view your photos, please click Camera Roll, Photo Library or other albums displayed. You can select "only display the deleted items" to preview the deleted photos only. Then, mark what you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. "Recover from iOS Device" is selected by default.
2. Click "Start Scan". After scanning, you can preview all your deleted and existing iPhone pictures one by one.
3. Check your wanted photos and click "Recover" button to get them back.
1. Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account with Apple ID and password.
2. A list of iCloud backup files will be shown in the form. Select the one you want and click "Download".
3. After downloading, you can see all photos in your iCloud backup. Click "Recover" to download them from iCloud.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery not only enables you to recover lost/deleted photos from iPhone after upgrading to iOS 9/10/11 in three easy way, but it empowers you to recover deleted videos, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp messages, notes, call history, safari bookmarks, app documents and more on your iPhone device.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- iOS Update
- Messages&Contacts Recovery
- Media Files Recovery
- Memo&Others Recovery