Android Tablet Recovery - Recover Files from Android Tablets
I love my tablet - Google Nexus 7, because I can deal with anything from work to play anywhere with it. Even when sitting in Starbucks for a coffee, I can read and reply e-mails, enjoy a song or a movie, and read books. But having stored plenty of files in the tablet, it will be a big loss if they are missed, deleted, or gone. I totally believe that you are the same with me – we all care much about the important contents in the tablet and worry about losing contacts, SMS, photos, videos, etc in the tablet. No fear, buddy! You can recover lost files from Android tablets and files will not be gone with a professional data recovery program – FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
Key Points of FonePaw Android Data Recovery
• Restore deleted contacts including names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses. Export contacts in HTML, vCard, and CSV.
• Recover text messages and WhatsApp messages, including name, phone number, text content, and time. Save items as HTML and CSV.
• Regain phone number, call type, duration of call logs.
• Retrieve media contents (photos, music, movies, and so on).
In a word, the program can restore lost files from Android with ease.
Example of Recovering Lost Files from Android Tablet (Nexus 7)
Step 1. Connect Android Tablet to PC
Run FonePaw Android Data Recovery on a Windows PC. Then connect Google Nexus 7 to the PC. You need to turn on USB debugging on the tablet so that the device can be installed on PC.
Step 2. Select File Types to Scan
When the phone is detected, you can selectively choose file types to scan, such as contacts, messages, message attachments, call logs, photos, videos, audios, and documents. And you can tick "Select All" to choose all file types with one click. Then click "Next".
Step 3. Allow FonePaw Program to Access Android Tablet
Go to your Android tablet now. Choose "Allow/Grant/Authorize" in the pop-up. This will allow the program to detect data in the tablet. After that, the program will start scanning. During the scan progress, please wait patiently.
Step 4. Preview and Recover Deleted Data from Android Tablet
Scan is over! Check files you want at the left. Contents of the category you choose will be displayed. Note that names of deleted items are written in red. Tick whichever ones you want and click the "Recover" button. The program, will retrieve lost data from your Android tablet immediately.
Besides tablets, you can also deal with the data loss issue Android phone. Personally, I would much rather have a backup. But failing that FonePaw Android Data Recovery will offer you a chance to recover deleted files from Android tablet.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Recover Deleted Audios Files from Motorola
- How to Recover Lost Data from Huawei P10/P9
- ZTE Data Recovery - Recover Deleted Data on ZTE Phones
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data on Google Pixel
- How to Recover Data from Encrypted Hard Drive
- SSD Data Recovery - Recover Data from Solid State Drive