How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Mobile
"My Samsung phone was crammed with all kinds of data. So rooted it and intended to remove some useless apps. I tapped 'Settings' > 'Application manager' > 'All'. Then selected the application I want and press the 'Clear data'. During this process, I wrongly chose 'Contacts' > 'Clear data'. I tried several recovery tools to recover deleted contacts from rooted Samsung Mobile. But they didn't work since my Samsung phone has been rooted before. Any thoughts of recovering lost contacts from rooted Samsung?"
To recover contacts, you can take FonePaw Android Data Recovery into consideration. Download and experience how amazing the program is.
• Easy, efficient, and effective recovery program supporting rooted Samsung device.
• Match perfectly with Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4 Mini/S4/S3/S2, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4/3/Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/A, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, etc.
• Compatible with Android 2.1 – 8.0.
• Recover contacts with phone number, name, email, job title, company, etc.
How to Recover Contacts from Rooted Samsung
Step 1. Get Samsung Mobile Connected by the Computer
In the first place, match your Samsung phone to a Windows computer where FonePaw Android Data Recovery installed. Run the FonePaw software. Samsung mobile will automatically connect to PC. Do not launch any mobile management software when running FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
Step 2. Start to Scan Contacts in the Phone
You will get the window to select file type to scan. Tick "Contacts". Then click the "Recover" button at the corner.
Step 3. Give Privilege to the Software to Access the Phone
The program will try to get permission to access your Samsung mobile. Hit "Allow/Tap/Authorize" in the phone.
Step 4. Preview and Restore Contacts from Rooted Samsung Mobile
The program is scanning contact information in the phone. Please wait with patience. When scan completes, it is available to choose "Contacts" from the left side and preview the detailed information of them, including phone number, name, e-mail, postal address, company, job title, website, etc. Select the ones you want and click the "Recover" button.
Rooting Android means getting the highest authority on Android and have access to better use your Android phone by optimizing your phone, and its data, etc. But before rooting, you need to back up your important data such as contacts on your Samsung phone. Tap "Contacts" > Select the menu button > Tap "Import/Export" > Select "Export to USB storage/Export to SD card/Export to SIM card" > Select items you want > Select "Done" at the upper-right corner > Tap "OK". Then you can transfer the VCF file to your computer or other destinations.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- How to Restore Lost Contacts from Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4
- How to Backup Contacts from Android Phone to PC
- How to Transfer Contacts from HTC One to Samsung Galaxy
- How to Manage Your Contacts on iCloud Web Page
- How to Block & Unblock WhatsApp Contacts in iPhone
- [Solved] FaceTime iCon Greyed Out in Contacts