How to Combine/Merge Multiple Video Files Together
Tips: This page is written for users who are looking for methods of combining multiple media files such as video files: MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV and audio files: MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, etc. into one large file.
From time to time, you may need to merge several video or audio files together. For example, your movie is split into two or more parts, but you want to watch the movie continuously. In this case, the video merge feature of FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate will be very helpful. This software can:
• Join all kinds of video files into one large file – combine party, vacation, wedding and family videos into a much more enjoyable movie file;
• Support different video and audio formats, including MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, FLV, MTS, VOB, ACC, M4A, MOV, WAV and more.
• Convert videos and audios with 6X faster speed.
Follow the below steps to start merging your video files.
1. Download and install FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate
2. Load the media files you want to merge
Click "Add File" to load the media files to the program. Pressing the "Ctrl" key while clicking, you can select more than one file at a time.
3. Select destination folder
Select the videos you are going to merge. And check whether the default destination folder is what you want, if not, click "Browse" button to choose the destination folder.
4. Merge and join video files
Check "Merge into one file" and click "Convert". You can convert the merged file into any formats to output on your local computer, or choose a compatible format to convert it for your portable devices.
Note: The trial version of the program converts only 5 minutes of a video files. If you are satisfied with the quality and features, you can register the software and remove all restrictions with your key.
Thank you for providing feedback!