How to Install FonePaw Mobile Transfer
FonePaw Mobile Transfer is developed to transfer files between smartphone, like iPhone and Android. One can copy and paste contacts, photos, videos, and audios from one platform to the other seamlessly and effortlessly. Before delivering a successful transmission with the FonePaw Mobile Transfer, please download and install program on your computer.
1. Download FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer. Double click the exe file of FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer. Then select the language to use during the installation, English.
2. Click Next to continue. This will install FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer. It is recommended that you close all other applications before continuing.
3. Please read the License Agreement. You must accept the terms of this agreement before continuing with the installation. And then click "Next".
4. Setup will install FonePaw Mobile Transfer into the folder defaulted. If you would like to select a different folder, click "Browse" and then "Next".
5. Select the additional tasks you would like Setup to perform while installing FonePaw Mobile Transfer, such as desktop icon and quick launch icon. And you can select to install for all users or current users only. Then press "Install".
6. Setup is now ready to begin installing FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer. Click "Install" to continue with the installation, or click "Back" if you want to review or change any settings.
7. Setup has finished installing FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer. The application may be launched by selecting the installed icons. Click "Finish" to exit Setup.
8. FonePaw Mobile Transfer will automatically launch once installation is completed. You can enter your email address and the registration code to register. Without verification code? Just click the Purchase button to buy. Note that the free trial version is valid for 30 days only.
Well done! Run the program and then you can transfer your data between different platforms. For more guides on transferring different types of files from one phone to the other, please refer to our tutorials.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Review: Top 5 iOS Transfer Software
- Quick Ways to Move Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8/X
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone X/8
- How to Transfer CSV from PC to iPhone
- Easily Share GIF Between iPhones
- How to Transfer GIF from iPhone to Mac
- How to Transfer Data from PC to Android
- Tutorial to Switch Photos to A New Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Ways to Transfer Phone Numbers to Samsung S8
- Steps to Transfer Files Between Nexus and Pixel/XL