How to Download and Save Flash videos
Though there are various video file formats swirling around the web, Flash video (FLV) is the mainstream. While providing high levels of compression without a substantial loss of quality degradation, FLV files usually have a smaller file size than similar offerings like MP4 and WMV. That's why it is warmly welcomed by website streaming.
The overwhelming popularity of FLV has also triggered a boom in downloading Flash videos. However, you can't simply click on a Flash video and expect to download it through your browser.
Fortunately, this post provides the practical way to download Flash video files. It also answers the question of how to save downloaded Flash videos on your computer or mobile phone as it can also be used as Flash video converter which is able to convert FLV files to the format compatible with your device. Besides to download directly, it is available to save the flash as a new video with FonePaw Screen Recorder.
Downloading videos or using an external application to download videos that lack an official button or similar link is a potential violation of many websites' service terms and the original video owner's copyright. Before continuing, please review those policies and move forward at your own risk.
Step-by-Step Guide for Flash video Downloading
Besides to install a software to download the movies, it is allowed to get the flash videos without apps here. VidPaw offers a way to download video online for free.
1. Copy or remember the link of the flash video that you want.
2. Open vidpaw.com on your browser (Goolge, Firefox or others). Paste what you copy on the blank and hit Start button to get the movie.
3. Preview what you download and enjoy it on your device. The process will be fast.
Save Flash Video As A New One
FonePaw Screen Recorder offers a safe way to record the flash video and save it as your own video. It can capture the video and audio in high quality with up to 60 fps.
1. Launch the Screen Recorder and set up the basic preset, e.g: output format, video quality, video codec.
2. Get ready to play the flash video and press REC button to start recording.
3. Play the flash and it will be recorded without any other operation. Of course, you can add annotation to the recording or set up the length for the recording.
4. When the capturing is done, you can preview it before saving to PC. It is possible to rename the recorded video, edit it with Video Converter Ultimate, or share to Facebook, Pinterest, and more.
Thank you for providing feedback!