How to Delete Books from iPad or iPhone
Nowadays, an increasing number of iPhone/iPad users are reading electronic books in iBook as it provides an amazing platform from where you can download multitudinous books with different categories including fictions, literature, art, and business, etc. Text books with enhanced features like audiobooks and books with video are also available, but these two kinds of books eat up large space. For those books you've purchased but you may don't want to read them by now, do you know how to make them invisible to you? You can hide or delete books from your iPhone or iPad.
FonePaw iOS Transfer helps you delete books selectively or in batch in just two steps. And if you wish to transfer books to PC, iTunes or other iOS devices, this program can also accomplish it. Better yet, you can use it to manage your iPhone/iPad data including contacts, photos, music, videos, movies, SMS, and much more. The latest iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus and iPad Pro/Air/mini are supported, too.
Feel free to download FonePaw iOS Transfer trial version to have a try.
1. Launch iBook app on iPhone/iPad, tap on My Books from the bottom left corner and then All Books on the middle top.
2. From a window that appears, you will see Hide iCloud Books at the bottom. Flip the switch into Green (On) to make books haven't been downloaded from iCloud invisible. If you have a tons of books stored in iCloud, this way can help you keep your books library looking neat and tidy.
If you don't need those books you have read anymore, you can delete them to make room for new books.
Step 1. Connect iPhone/iPad to Computer
Launch FonePaw iOS Transfer after you downloaded and installed it. Then connect iPhone or iPad to PC, the software will automatically detect and display your iPhone/iPad contents.
Step 2. Backup iPhone Books to Computer (Optional)
Just as saying goes, a nice book is worth reading more than 100 times. In case you're still in need of those books after you delete them, you're suggested to transfer books to computer for backup. To do this, click Books in left panel, then choose those iBooks you want to backup before deleting, click Export to > Export to PC.
Step 3. Preview and Delete Books on iPhone
Click Books to show all books on iPhone/iPad. You can preview them one by one and mark down those you desire to remove and click Delete. A window will appear for you to confirm you action. Click Yes to continue.
That's it. To free up more space on iPhone, iPad, you can continue using FonePaw iOS Transfer to delete photos, contacts, movies, music, etc. on your iPhone or iPad. Just in case you delete the wrong item mistakenly, you can transfer iPhone files to computer for backup before you delete them.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- iPhone Ringtone Maker: How to Make Ringtones for iPhone
- How to Export Text Messages from iPhone
- How to Sync iPhone Contacts with Outlook
- How to Transfer Contacts to New iPhone
- How to Sync Music, Photos, Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- How to Put DVD on iPad or iPhone
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone