How to Copy Notes from iPhone
You can write almost everything in your iPhone Notes app: shopping list, party plans, important numbers for reference and even inspirations. All these contents make the Notes app on iPhone vital. Therefore, some people ask, "How can I copy notes from iPhone to computer as backup?"
After testing, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is proved to finished iPhone notes transfer task successfully. This software can help you to copy all notes from iPhone to Mac or PC, even those notes are deleted. It can directly copy notes from iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4s or transfer notes from iTunes to PC.
Free download the trial version of this program and give it a try.
1. Connect iPhone to computer
Firstly, you need to download and install FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Then, connect your iPhone to a laptop or PC with USB cable.
2. Scan your iPhone
Click "Start Scan" to permit the program to scan files on your iPhone.
3. Preview iPhone notes
After scanning, you should be able to see all data found are listed in categories. Select the "Notes" features tab and the software will reveal all existing and deleted notes found on your device. Preview them before moving.
4. Copy notes from iPhone to PC
To transfer iPhone notes, tick the boxes at the side of each note and then hit "Recover" button to save all of them on your computer as a HTML file.
1. Backup your iPhone with iTunes
First of all, open iTunes on your computer and then backup your iPhone with iTunes.
2. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File"
Run FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Then, choose the iTunes backup files found on your computer and click "Start Scan" to extract it.
3. Preview and copy notes to computer
After scanning, you can see all your iPhone data has been categorized into different folders, such as Photo Library, Camera Roll, Messages, WhatsApp, Notes and more. Just go to "Notes" and preview them one by one.
Tick the checkbox in front of the notes you want to backup and the click "Recover" button at the lower-right corner of the interface. Within seconds, all you notes will be copied to your computer.
As you see, using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to sync notes from iPhone to PC as a backup is a piece of cake. Aside from transferring, this program is originally designed to recover deleted data from iOS devices. With it, you never have to worry about losing iPhone SMS, contacts, photos and other files, as this program can retrieve them easily.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Review: Top 5 iOS Transfer Software
- Quick Ways to Move Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8/X
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone X/8
- How to Transfer CSV from PC to iPhone
- Easily Share GIF Between iPhones
- How to Transfer GIF from iPhone to Mac
- How to Transfer Data from PC to Android
- Tutorial to Switch Photos to A New Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Ways to Transfer Phone Numbers to Samsung S8
- Steps to Transfer Files Between Nexus and Pixel/XL