How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Android Phones
Since the release of Android M, lots of Android phones have started using fingerprint scanners, which can well protect their private data like contacts. But for iPhone users who are going to enjoy this security functionality as well as other new features of Android M, they need to switch to a new Android model. And then, contacts, in my opinion, should be the next they should transfer after they do the switch. To copy contacts from iPhone to Android, it is hard to go past FonePaw Mobile Transfer.
FonePaw Mobile Transfer is an one-stop solution to copy and paste iPhone contacts to Android. Below are 5 reasons why you should use it to transfer contacts:
1. One-click transfer which is easy to use;
2. Efficient to transfer - completes the task in minutes.
3. With high success rate of transfer;
4. Transfer contacts with detailed info, for example, contact's name, phone number, email address, etc.;
5. Fully compatible with all kinds of smartphone, such as iPhone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5, LG G4/G3, Ascend Mate 7.
Let's Jump to the Steps on Copying iPhone Contacts to Android Phone
Step 1. Open FonePaw Mobile Transfer on PC
Run FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your PC. Connect your old iPhone and Android phone to PC. You will see both phones populate either side of the blank place. If the connection fails, click the option "Device connected but not detected" for solutions.
Step 2. Set to Copy Contacts on iPhone
Files in your iPhone will be scanned, including the address book with 281 contacts. Map the field of contacts in the menu.
If you select "Remove the chosen data on Target Device", contacts that were previously saved on the Android will be wiped.
Step 3. Clone Phone Book to Android
Click "Start Transfer". The program will copy and paste all the contacts stored in the SIM card of your iPhone to Android. When it is completed, click "OK" and end the progress.
Your contacts have been transferred in groups and all the contacts will be sorted by English words.
Contacts, which were placed in the VIP group, family group, coworker group of your iPhone have been cloned to the new Android. Now enjoy the fingerprint feature of Android M, which will well-protect your phone book!
Is this helpful?
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Transfer from iOS to Android
- Music from iPad to Android
- Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- Pictures from iPhone to Android
- Music from iPod to Android
- Export to Android
- From iOS to iOS