How to Backup Contacts from Android Phone to PC
Android contacts, which contains the info of name, phone number, company, job title, email address, etc., is your asset to some extent, particularly in today's commercial society. However, it is more possible to lose them in such a digital era. If you are unwilling to lose this wealth, you'd better make a backup. So, here we are, talking how to back up contacts from Android to PC.
Our tactics is FonePaw Android Data Recovery. The software is an incredibly powerful tool for backing up files from Android to PC, especially contacts. Data can be backed up within 2 ways: save data to PC and you can restore it to devices; export device data to PC which contains lost data. It matches perfectly with Samsung mobile, HTC, Sony, Google Nexus, LG, etc. Unbelievable? Just download the free trial version and have a try.
- One-Click Back up Android Contacts (Support to Restore to Devices)
- Simply Back up Contacts from Android to PC (Including Deleted Data)
1. Connect Your Phone to PC. If you have not enabled debugging on the phone, please follow the guide to set it up.
2. Back up Device Contacts. Go to "Android Data Backup & Restore" > "Device Data Backup" to select "Contacts" to continue. If some of the phone books are vital, here suggest you to set a password for this backup.
3. Wait for Backing Up. As the backup step begins, please be patient because it will take a while to do backup. If only phone number is selected, it must be fast.
Step 1. Get Android Phone Connected to the Windows PC
First up, connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. Turn on the USB debugging on Android phone. Then it will be instantly detected. If not, unplug the phone and retry.
Step 2. Set to Scan Phone Numbers
Highlight "Contacts" on the list. Then click "Next". This will let the program to scan all the phone numbers on your Android phone.
Step 3. Grant the Program to Access Android Phone
Go to your Android phone. When the prompt as below occurs, hit the "Allow/Grant/Authorize" button. This will allow the program to access your mobile phone.
Step 4. Preview and Back up Phone List to PC
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is scanning your Android phone. When scan completes, you can click "Contacts" at the left pane. Then you can preview the scanned result, for instance, name, phone number, email address, website address, company, job title and so on. Mark what you want and click the "Recover" button. Then, all your Android contacts will be saved on pc.
Note: Deleted items are in red while the existing ones are black.
Step 5. Check Contact Backup on PC
Contacts are backed up and stored on your computer. They will be saved in FonePaw Android Data Recovery folder. Backup is stored in VCF/CSV/HTML format.
To back up contacts on Android to computer is quite a simple way, right? It's a big chance to miss data. So repair the house before it rains. One day if your Android phone numbers are deleted, you can also use FonePaw Android Data Recovery to recover Android contacts and import contacts back to Android phone.
- Hot Articles
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- How to Restore Lost Contacts from Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Mobile
- How to Backup Contacts from Android Phone to PC
- How to Manage Your Contacts on iCloud Web Page
- How to Block & Unblock WhatsApp Contacts in iPhone
- Backup Android to PC: 3 Best Android Backup and Restore Software for PC
- [Solved] FaceTime iCon Greyed Out in Contacts