In the call history list, missed calls, dialed numbers, and received calls can be checked. And we can also see talk time, last call, number of in and out calls per contact. But sometimes it is careless enough of us to wipe the call history away because of wrong tap, factory reset, formatting the phone. And then we painstakingly seek for ways to recover them. As a matter of fact, it is a snap to get them back with a previously made backup. In this tutorial, tips and tricks will specify how to back up Android call log via a reliable tool FonePaw Android Data Recovery which includes a feature: Android Backup & Restore.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is able to quickly and simply back up call logs from Android. What you need to do is to connect phone to PC, and then click the buttons. FonePaw will help you with everything - detect, scan, preview and back up.
I. Before You Begin
1. Download and Install FonePaw Android Data Recovery on a Windows PC. Start the program.
2. Connect Android Phone to PC with a USB cable.
II. Start to Back up Android Call Logs to PC
Step 1. Enter Backup & Restore Homepage
Move into "Android Data Backup & Restore" function and get your device connected with it. If the pop-up asks you to set up debugging mode, please do it.
Step 2. Choose Call Logs
"Device Data Backup" will allow you to select certain contents. As for your need, tick "Call Logs" to go on.
Step 3. Begin to Back Up
Once the backup is finished, check the information of the backup file and click OK. Then, you could go to preview the backup details.
1. Go to your computer. Select Android Data Recovery on the left sidebar. When you see the pop up as below, select "Call Logs". Click the "Next" button.
2. Go to your Android phone. See the pop up as below? Tap on "Allow/Grant/Authorize". Then the program will get permission to access your Android phone.
3. FonePaw Android Data Recovery is scanning your Android phone. Please wait for a while. After that, select "Call Logs" on the left list. You can preview some detailed info of the call history, embracing call type, call time, contacts, phone number, etc. Select the ones you want and click "Recover". Then your Android phone call logs will be backed up to your computer.
4. Check the FonePaw Android Data Recovery folder. Call logs are backed up and stored there in HTML format.
Till now, we have seen how to manually back up Android call logs with FonePaw Android Data Recovery and Android Data Backup & Restore. And you can see how to create contacts backup and text messages backup with this program on our website.