7 Common Problems and Solutions for Huawei P/Mate
People came across some issues on their Huawei mobile and thus asked for a way to solve the problem. Here in this article, I sort out seven common problems and the corresponding solutions on how to deal with issues on Huawei Mate 10/9/8, P10/9 and so on. Now, let's check it out!
People also read:
- Solution 1: Fix Huawei Mate 9 Not Charge Problem
- Solution 2: Fix Huawei P Touch Screen Problem
- Solution 3: Fix Huawei P9 Bluetooth Problem
- Solution 4: Fix Huawei P9 Frozen and Unresponsive Problem
- Solution 5: Fix Huawei P9 Camera Issues
- Solution 6: Fix Huawei P9/P8 Notifications Problem
- Solution 7: Fix Huawei Battery Draining Fast Problem
Troubleshooting Common Problems of Huawei P/Mate
Some of the users reported that Huawei Mate 9 is facing issues in fast charging. Or we can say, Huawei Mate 9 SuperCharge not working when using the original adaptive charger.
"When I first got my Mate 9 a few weeks ago, it used to say 'Super charging' on the lock screen when it was plugged in. Now when I charge it, it only says what battery percentage it is on, and the words 'super charging' is no longer there. Is this normal? "
People met different situations and it turns out that the fast charge is not applied. Now, you can refer to the following way which has been tested to be workable to troubleshoot the Huawei Mate 9 problem.
1. Firstly, you should make sure the charger you used is the original one as the third-party charge cannot make sure that it works with your phone. To do this, just check label of it and see if it is the original adaptive charger or the third-party charger.
2. Try to restart your Huawei Mate. It always works to solve the problem if it is caused by the minor firmware or hardware glitch.
3. Make sure your charger, cable and ports are all fine to charge.
4. Back up Huawei Mate 9 and perform a factory reset by going to "Settings > Advanced settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset Phone".
5. Send it to Manufacturer or the local store for solutions.
To fix Huawei P9 unresponsive touch screen issue, you may try to update or factory reset your phone. Actually, this can be a software problem and even you have tried to update or factory reset your Huawei, the problem still exist. But whatever, you should firstly try it and if it doesn't work, you may need to go to the local store for repairing.
Some Huawei P9 and P9 lite owners reported that it is unable to connect using Bluetooth, or it just maintains a Bluetooth connection with other devices. That is pretty common. Now, check the below solutions to fix Huawei P9 (lite) Bluetooth not working problem.
1. Ensure you have the Bluetooth setting enabled and your phone has been updated to the latest software version.
2. Ensure you have enabled the Bluetooth on other phone if you want to send data to it.
3. If you want to connect other devices such as cars, speakers, etc. via Bluetooth, please make sure you have disconnected with other phones and then check if those devices can be scanned out and displayed on the interface. If not, you should check on the devices and test the Bluetooth on it with other phone.
4. Reboot your Huawei and try to connect via Bluetooth again.
5. Head to "Phone Manager > System optimization" on your Android and clear cached application data.
6. Try to wipe the cache partition. To do this, please power off your phone, and then press and hold the Power and Volume down keys until you can see the Huawei logo appears. Use Volume Down button to navigate the “wipe cache partition” item on the interface and then use the Power key to choose it. After it finishes wiping the cache partition, you should choose to reboot your phone by going to "reboot system now".
After a period of using, your Huawei P10/P9/P8 may get frozen and unable to work normally. You can try to:
1. Reboot your Android.
2. Delete apps that may cause the Huawei P9 to crash. You can check some reviews from Google Play and see if others meet with the same problem.
3. Head to "Apps > Manage Applications" on your Huawei screen and choose the application that keeps crashing. Then tap on "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache".
4. Resort to Huawei Support.
People also check: Ultimate Guide to Fix a Bricked Android Phone
Some users complained that they fail to switch between photo and video modes on Huawei P9. In most cases, the issue can be due to memory shortage. So you can try to navigate to "Settings > Apps > Camera > Memory" and wipe out the cache and the data.
"My Huawei P8 Lite don't give me notification unless I open apps like WhatsApp and Viber and I marked show notification for them"
Some have reported that the applications notifications such as WhatsApp, Telegram, and Facebook are not showing up unless the apps are launched. To solve the problem, you can:
1. Go to Power "Manager > Protected Apps". Choose the apps that fail to display the notifications and toggle the switch on.
2. Go to "Settings > Notification panel & status bar > Notification manager" and select the applications you want notifications for. Then enable the Priority display.
For those who own a Huawei P10/P9/P8, it is frustrating when facing battery draining and overheating problems. Some of these problems caused by the apps that you are using or Android software issues that need to be fixed. Now, let's see how to fix it:
Step 1: Restart Huawei phone.
Step 2: Disable Wi-Fi, LTE, Location, Bluetooth
Step 3: Remove the heavy games you don't play and close apps running in the background.
Step 4: Use Huawei Power-Saving Mode.
Above are the most common problems that Huawei users may come across. If you have other phone issues and cannot find out a solution in this article, please write it down on the comment area to let us know!