How to Upload iPhone Video to YouTube
Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to upload videos you take to YouTube – it's easier than you might think.
We have so much fun when watching thousands and millions of videos on YouTube. But why not upload a video of your own and so that others can watch and enjoy too? If you have a lot of cool videos on your iPhone and wish to share them on YouTube, don't miss this article! It will show you how to upload a video to YouTube from your iPhone, iPad, or YouTube app.
Compatible Video Formats on YouTube
Take a look at the YouTube upload limit before you get started. Here is a list of all of the formats that available on YouTube. If you are using a different format other than any of these above, then convert your file with troubleshooter like FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate. Once it done, you can start the process.
Uploading a Video to YouTube from iPhone/iPad
1. Launch Camera Roll and then select the video that you want to upload to YouTube.
2. Tap the Share icon from the bottom left corner, then click on Next.
3. A small box will pop up from the bottom of the interface, and you will see different options to share your video such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
4. Tap on YouTube and you will be asked to log in your account if you are not logged in.
5. Now you need to describe the video and select the quality, category and right audience of the video.
6. Once you have edited the title of the video and selected other options, tap Publish to upload the video.
Uploading a Video to YouTube from YouTube App
1. Download YouTube app from App Store, and then Launch it.
2. Sign in the app and then click the menu button from the upper left corner. And you will see a drop-down list appear, which looks like this:
3. Click the Upload button next to My Channel.
4. And then select the video you want to upload from Camera Roll.
5. Complete the detail information of your video such as description, category or right audience. After that, tap on Upload icon from the right hand corner to upload the video.
That's all. Once you've uploaded the video, share the link to your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Google+! Have fun!
Thank you for providing feedback!