Remove Unwanted Objects in Your iPhone Photos with TouchRetouch
It really gets on your nerves when you think you've captured a perfect shot and then find it spoiled with an unwanted object or people appearing in the background. But it's useless to worry or tear your hair out when you find your photo are ruined by objects or other people who weren't intended to be there. Why not try an app that will help you remove the flaws!
While most people opt to use Photoshop, Firework and other expensive tools, there is a powerful yet less expensive app that can help you easily remove unwanted objects from iPhone photos. It is called the TouchRetouch app. In this guide you'll learn how to use it to clean up your iPhone photos.
How to Delete Unwanted Elements from iPhone Pictures
TouchRetouch is a great app that allows you to remove unwanted elements from your iPhone photos. It's fast, flexible and easy to use. With only a few touches of your fingers, all blemishes and distracting objects will vanish from your photos simply.
Now here's how to use it:
1. Download the TouchRetouch app.
2. Open the app and then choose an image from the Camera Roll.
3. Choose the objects you would like to remove by painting them in red.
4. Tap "Start" and then watch the unwanted elements disappear.
Once you've erased the unwanted objects from your photos, you can now start to add effects to them or combine multiple photos into one to make them more beautiful. And don't forget to share this guide to anyone who needs to clear out unwanted objects from iPhone photos!
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Camera Tricks
- Download Youtube Videos to iPhone
- Use Filters on iPhone
- Change Slow Motion FPS
- Take Photos at Night
- Enable Camera Grid
- Photos Editing
- Combine Multiple Photos into One
- EyeEm:Alternative to Instagram
- Brushstroke:Turn Photos into Painting
- Snapseed: Great Photo-editing Tool
- iPhone Photos Transfer
- iPhone Photos Recovery