Slo-mo is a new Camera app function in iPhone 5(5, 5s and 5c) that lets you shoot slow motion videos by capturing images at a higher-than-normal frame rate, then playing back the images at a regular speed. Surely this feature also works with the newly released iPhone 6/6 Plus and iPhone 6s/6s Plus. In this article, we've put together this simple guide on how to capture slow motion in iPhone.
How to shoot Slow Motion Video on iPhone
1. Open the Camera app on your iPhone. You will see the Photo mode by default.
2. Slide your finger across the screen until you reach Slo-Mo mode. Tap the word Slo-Mo at the bottom left.
3. Tap the red record button to start recording and tap it again to stop recording when you're fished capturing your video.
4. Now it's time to edit. Go to playback mode and select your video. You will see two scrubbing markers on either side of the playback bar. You can adjust them to where you want the slo-mo video to begin and end. After that, tap the play button to preview your edits.
5. Tap Save when you finished.
Tips: If you are using the older iPhone models like iPhone 4s, it doesn't mean that you are not able to take slow-motion videos. In fact, you can use some apps available to record slo-mo videos too. Here are some apps you can try:
Now you can upload your slo-mo video to YouTube, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to share it with the world! You can also share the links of your fun slo-mo video in the comments here.