Battery Percentage Bar Display on Marshmallow
If you are a lucky owner who has an Android phone/tablet that works on Marshmallow, you can enjoy so many new and user-friendly features offered by Google OS. When flirting with your device, you can easily discover new features other than making your device show battery percentage in the status bar by default. So, in today's post, we will show you how to display battery percentage on Marshmallow phone, no widgets or third-party apps needed.
Marshmallow: Display Battery Percentage in the Bar
Step 1. Enable System UI Tuner
Swipe down the Quick Setting Pane of your Android phone, Google Nexus 5 for example. Then long press the settings button (the small gear icon) at the upper-right corner. And hold for up to 5 seconds.
After 5 seconds, let go. You will see the note, which reads, "Congrats! System UI Tuner has been added to Settings".
Step 2. Go to "Settings". Then scroll down and find "System UI Tuner" in the category of System.
Step 3. In the page "System UI Tuner", you will have the option of "Show embedded battery percentage". Switch to toggle the button. Then the phone will show battery level percentage inside the status bar icon when not charging.
Now you can see the battery percentage bar display on Marshmallow excerpt for when the Android is charging.
No one can see the battery percentage bar when it is charging. Except that, the status bar is visible.
Before you go, you can also check out more passages about Android battery, such as fix an Android that won't charge properly.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Smart Lock: Unlock Your Mobile Device Automatically
- How to Use Multi-Window on Galaxy S8/S7
- Manage Accessibility on Your Samsung S8
- How to Check Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy
- How Can I Customize the Home Screen on Galaxy S8 Plus
- App Management on Samsung S8 and S8 Plus
- Get Started with Your New Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to Set Up New Android Phone
- How to Turn off OS Upgrade Notification on Android
- Direction of SD Card Files Category