Easy Way to Take Great Cropped Photos on iPhone
The Apple iPhone Camera not only dramatically improves in the Camera itself, but also the Camera app built-in. During these years, iPhone has introduced various photo and video features like burst mode, timer mode, panorama, Slo-Mo video, time-lapse video, 4K video and more. But do you know that Photos app in iOS includes a built-in editing tool that can beautify iPhone pictures easily? For Example, you can crop iPhone photo to remove extra spaces from the image or highlight a specific feature of it. Now, let's see how it works.
How to Crop Pictures on iPhone with Photos App
1. Launch the Photos app from your iPhone Home screen.
2. Tap the image you want to crop.
3. Tap the Edit button in the upper right corner.
4. Now tap the little crop tool icon (it looks like a square). At the same line, you will see other editing icons like filters icon (it looks like three circles) and the manual adjustments button (it looks like a dial turned to zero).
5. Tap the angles wheel and move your finger to adjust the horizon line, for example, if your picture is not quite level or if you seek a view askance.
6. The lower button with the superimposed squares lets you pick specific aspect ratios, 2:3, 3:5, 3:4, 5:7, square, etc,if you want to quickly adjust the image to see how it'd look in a common photo print format.
7. Tap on Done in the bottom right hand corner when you're happy with the image.
Apart from cropping iPhone photos with the built-in editing tool, you can also use the tool to add filter effect on the images, rotate the pictures or adjust the bright of them. There are, of course, dozens of iPhone photo editing apps with more advanced features, but I think the built-in editing tool in Photos app is more convenient. Do you agree?
Thank you for providing feedback!