How to Crop an Image on the Android Tablet
Main Reasons for cropping an image on the Android tablet:
• Improve overall composition.
• Stress the main subject.
• Remove distracting elements.
• "Zoom in" on a subject.
• Change the orientation.
• Change the aspect ratio.
Cropping and resizing an image in your Android device is quiet important as it can improve your work. Luckily, it is an easy job because every Android tablet comes with the crop feature. You can simply trim and eliminate the edges of your Android pictures.
Crop an Image on the Android Tablet
Step 1. Set to Edit Image on Android
Go to the photo gallery in your Android tablet. Then select a photo you are going to crop and tap the edit command in the tool bar.
Step 2. Set to Crop Android Photos
When you have the interface as below, choose the "Adjustment" button and select the "Crop" command from the bar.
Step 3. Crop the Image on the Android Tablet
You can crop the image in a ratio of 1:1, 4:3, and 16:9. And you can manually resize the rectangle and select the area you want to keep. After that, tap the "DONE" button to crop and save the picture.
In some Android tablets, cropping is an irreversible procedure. So it is wise for you to back up the original picture before cropping it. However, in some devices, the image cropped is saved as a new photo. And the original one is kept in the memory. So, before editing your photo, check your device and make this clear.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Restore Lost Pictures from Android (2018 Updated)
- Photography Tips: How to Capture Attractive Pictures at Night
- Photo Editor - Amazing Photo Editor
- How to Take a Panoramic Shot with Android Camera
- Useful Photography Tips for Android Beginners
- How to Save Snapchat Pictures/Videos on iPhone