How to Add Emoji Keyboard to iPhone
Ever wondered how your friends add smileys and other pictures to text messages, iMessages, Tweets, emails, notes and more on their iPhone?
Actually, you don't need to download any app to get these Emoji icons because your iPhone comes with a set of Emoji icons that you can access them just by adding Emoji keyboard to iPhone.
Here's the step by step guide on how to enable Emoji keyboard on your iPhone to liven up a conversation or get a laugh out of a friend.
Part 1: How to Add Emoji Keyboard to iPhone
1. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
2. Tap Keyboards and select Add New Keyboard.
3. Scroll down and select Emoji. Once complete the Emoji should appear in the list of keyboards.
Part 2: How to Use the iPhone Emoji Keyboard
Once the Emoji keyboard is added, the only step left is to switch from English to Emoji while in a conversation. Here we take using Emoji on text message as an example.
1. When open the Messages app on your iPhone, tap the globe or smiley face key to switch to the Emoji keyboard as usual.
2. Swipe left or right to view more Emojis. You can quickly jump to your preferred section by tapping a category at the bottom.
3. Tap the Emoji you wish to use. Then, tap the ABC icon when you wish to return to the regular alphabetical keyboard.
Apple upgrades its Emojis from time to time, so you can use many fashion Emojis after you have learn how to add and use Emoji on iPhone from this post. Just have a try.
Thank you for providing feedback!