Now that iOS 11 has added a new screen recording feature to iPhone/iPad, you don't need a third-party screen recorder app to screenshot video on iPhone. And to record your iPhone screen on Mac, Mac's built-in Quicktime player is the best screen recorder that you can find.
But if you want to record your iPhone screen on Win PC, you will need some good screen recorders for iPhone. This post concludes 5 best iPhone screen recorders in 2017. Hopefully you can find the one you like.
FonePaw ScreenMo (opens new window), an iOS Screen Recorder, can screenshot video on iPhone in simple steps: 1) put the iPhone and PC in the same Wi-Fi; 2) enable AirPlay (Screen Mirroring in iOS 11) and choose your PC's name; 3) click one button to start recording.
- Record iPhone screen with audio so that you can record gameplay, tutorial videos, video calls etc. with music/sound effects.
- Mirror multiple iOS devices to PC and then project to bigger screen. Very helpful in doing presentations or product demonstration.
- Support screen recording for devices on iOS 6/7/8/9/10/11, including the latest iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus.
Review: It is a full-function screen recorder for iPhone/iPad. And with its step-to-step guide on the homepage, even the greenhands can easily take a screen video in high quality. Besides, it supports 1080p format.
Price: $14.95, offering 7-day free trial.
X-Mirage is another good screen recorder for iPhone 4/5/6/7/8/X. The screen recording software also use Airplay (Screen Mirroring) to mirror iPhone/iPad screen to PC and allows you to videotape the iOS device screen.
- Stream iPhone/iPad content wirelessly to PC;
- Capture iPhone screen video in one click and high speed.
- Offer six languages: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- It also has a Mac version, which allows you to record iPhone screen on Mac.
Review: The iOS screen recorder is easy-to-use and it has Mac version. If you don't like Quicktime on Mac, you may give its Mac version a try.
Price: $16, offering 7-day free trial.
Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder is a powerful display recorder for iPhone. Like the above screen recorder, the Apowersoft also needs Wi-Fi to mirror and record screen video on iPhone. And it can also take screenshots of the iPhone screen.
- Mirror videos, photos, music, documents on iPhone to PC screen.
- Take a video of iPhone screen and save the video in MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV or GIF file.
- Take screenshots of what's on iPhone screen.
- Directly upload and share the video to social media.
Review: The iPhone/iPad screen recorder is very powerful and equipped with features such as screenshots, sharing screen video to social media. But the software is very expensive.
Price: $59.95 for unlimited use within one year. $79.95 to get lifetime version.
dr.fone - iOS Screen Recorder is one of the 10 tools in dr.fone toolkit. It can do screen recording on both jailbroken and un-jailbroken devices. And since it is one of many functions in the program, the recorder is extremely simple with no extra features.
- Film iPhone screen on Windows computer via Wi-Fi.
- Offer iOS version to record the iPhone screen without computer, but its app don't support iOS 11.
- Supports iPhone/iPad running iOS 7.1 to iOS 11.
Review: dr.fone contains 10 tools in one program. If you only need a screen recorder, it is not worthy downloading such large-sized program. Get a professional iOS screen recorder instead.
Price: $19.95 for one-year license and 39.95 for lifetime license.
Reflector is also a great option to record gameplay, instructional videos on your iPhone. It can record iPhone screen video with voice-over audio. And it supports screen recording for multiple videos.
- Use Airplay to mirror iPhone/iPad screen to PC.
- When connecting multiple devices to the program, you can choose to hide the devices without disconnecting.
- It provides device frames for make the mirrored screen look like your real device.
Review: The screen recorder provides extra features in mirroring multiple devices to the computer, such as hide the unneeded devices, displaying the phone screen with device frame. If you need to record screen of two or more iPhone/iPad, Reflector is a good option to you.